SAP BW Consultant
Are you interested in designing and implementing state of the art Business Intelligence solutions?Bring your technical SAP BI skills to the table and help us develop the future Business Intelligence solutions which secure the enablement of corporate reporting, analytics and advanced analytics at the LEGO Group.
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will be joining the BI Corporate Functions team in Billund and your main responsibilities will be to:
• Together with key stakeholders in the business, identify, design, build and test BI solutions
• Plan, estimate, design and develop the BW technical objects: InfoObjects, InfoCubes, InfoSources/Data Sources, Master Data, Transformations, Update Rules, DSO, Extractors, Infosets, Aggregates, Process Chains, DTPs, User Exits, etc. as well as Native HANA structures / generated views, HANA information models, etc.
• Leverage the Front-end toolset (Webi, Lumira, SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau) to provide state of the art reporting, exploration and visualisation solutions
• Develop dataflows which will feed the data lake and enable self-service reporting, analytics and data modelling in non-SAP environments
• Ensure the SAP BW / HANA platform is enabled and builds value for the company, following agreed standards and quality requirements
• Actively participate in POCs to leverage new technology/solutions and deliver MVP to test out concepts
• Distribute knowledge/learning points to peers.
We are working in an Agile operating model, where the day-to-day work is planned and delivered using the principles of scrum.
Some travelling will be required (10-15%).
Play your part in our team succeedingBeing part of the Business Technology organization, we are dedicated to moving the LEGO Group forward towards becoming a data-driven company. By leveraging our SAP BW on HANA platform and a rapidly evolving Big Data platform, we build business value by providing technical BI solutions for our business and functions.
Do you have what it takes?You hold a degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar. Furthermore you have:
• A solid background of 3-5 years’ of hands-on experience in SAP BI
• Demonstrated experience with SAP BW on HANA and state of the art front-end BI tools including Business Objects solutions
• Work experience in performing data analysis and data profiling using complex SQL on various source systems (including running on Hadoop cluster, i.e.Hive, Impala) potentially Athena on S3
• Some hands-on experience with high level scripting languages , i.e. Python
• A track record of being a phenomenal teammate and the ability to easily adapt into new environments and values. You are a strong collaborator with superb communication skills
• English at advanced level – both written and spoken
It will be an advantage to also have:
• BI experience in the areas of Finance, HR or EHS
• Experience with Big Data methods, topologies and tools,
• Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc., preferred
• R Shiny front-end development experience
• Been exposed to Agile ways of working!
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
In this role you will deliver end to end BI Product solutions in close collaboration with partners in the business, Indian off-shore BI/BW developers and colleagues within Business Technology. Together with the rest of the team you will innovate, design and build awesome BI solutions for the future!