Czech Republic, Kladno
Are you curious what needs to be done to ensure a high quality standard during develop, production and distribution of our LEGO products? Are you experienced in quality or logistic as such?If so, here is the chance to be part the team that guarantees the quality in LEGO.
Guarantee the quality on long term basis• Driving the root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions for safety and quality issues identified within entrusted area
• Evaluation of the product quality and identifying the quality level based on existing standards
• Conduct quality assessments and audits identifying non-conformities and areas of potential risks
• Definition of product quality standards in case of their absence
• Quality processes definition, evaluation and authorization
• Quality member in prepack Novelty process
• Global cooperation with other factory sites and reporting
Team player with knowledge of quality/logistic processes, focus on detailQ&EHS department is located in Kladno. The team is committed to keeping and raising high quality of our products and outsourced services as well as general company culture focused on Environment, Health and Safety.
Our new colleague will be closely in touch with internal Q&EHS Technicians, Logistic, NPI and Production and with external providers of distribution services.
Strong person with solid Quality background• Knowledge gained in Quality, Logistic and Distribution, Engineering or Production area (min 2 years)
• MS Office, SAP
• Driven person with great collaboration skills
• English Intermediate level, fluent Czech
• Good organizational skill, Ability to make decision, Focus to detail
• Willing to travel, approx. 4 weeks traveling per year