Strong Project Manager with a technical mindset and a proven track record of working with larger facility projects.Are you ambitious, with a good personal drive and an interest in working on making the best working environment for your colleagues?
Core ResponsibilitiesAs The LEGO Group focus on securing people and assets we will have a numbers of interesting projects coming up.
Aligned with relevant Stakeholders and in cooperation with our Procurement department you will organize tenders, evaluate and
Supervise facility vendors, including regular reporting and budget follow up.
For you this would also mean to
• ensure that projects are delivered on budget with required quality. Finance requirements and finance reporting for your own projects, follow up meetings and reporting to our Steering Committee
• safeguarding and responsible for keeping principles in terms of the Quality Policy, the Environment Policy and the Occupational Health & Safety Policy.
• ensure our technical specifications are relevant and updated.
Play your part in our team succeedingAs part of Corporate Facility, Facility Management BLL has support function for Headquarter of company located in Billund.
The main scope of responsibilities in this area consists of both hard and soft services. This position is within hard services and requires:
• 5 years´experience in Project management
• Solid technical mindset and experience
• General MS office toolbox
• Strong level of stakeholder management skills
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving ability and coordination of complex projects are essential
As a Project manager you will create and maintain the high level of the environment of offices and production site and you will make a positive impact for a better working environment for our employees.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to lifeWithin this role you will deal with a big portfolio of Stakeholders at the headquarter of the company. If you are a team player with strong collaboration skills and professional expertise in the field of Project management, you will contribute to the overall performance of the Facility Management team and satisfaction of our customers will be one of your rewards.