Payroll Advisor (6 months contract)
Are you someone who is detailed and meticulous and enjoys building your capabilities in a global organisation? Would you like to build your career brick by brick in the LEGO Group as a Payroll Advisor? Come join US!The Payroll Admin Advisor plays a meaningful role in establishing a sustainable Payroll department in the LEGO Business Service Operations (BSO). We want you to engage actively in building an all-star department, valuing collaboration, quality and fun in the everyday life.
Core ResponsibilitiesAs Payroll Advisor, you are responsible for delivering a consistent service to all BSO customers. This means meeting the customers’ expectations and providing them with outstanding service whilst incorporating the LEGO values.
• Run and validate payroll in an outsource model
• Vendor Management
• Collaborate with colleagues from other departments
• Continuously look for improvements and come up with new ideas based on new insights
Play your part in our team succeedingThe LEGO Business Service Operations (BSO) is a shared service center that delivers HR and Finance services to the entire LEGO Group from 3 locations; Monterrey, Kladno and Singapore. The purpose of the BSO is to build an efficient platform for growth to support our strategy and reach twice as many kids over the next 5-7 years.
As part of the LEGO BSO, you will be part of a top professional environment where the focus is on quality, learning and collaboration.
Do you have what it takes?• 2 - 3 years of relevant professional working experience with Payroll processes preferably within APAC
• Understanding of Payroll processes
• Understanding of HR policies, legislation and tax rules
• Standout colleague with excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
• Proficient in MS office
• Written and verbal Mandarin communication skills to support the China market
Nice to have
• Sound knowledge of Payroll Systems e.g. ADP Streamline
• Experience with SAP HR and/or SAP Payroll
• Technically savvy and able to learn new systems quickly
• Positive, service-minded and out-going
• Structured, detailed and accurate when working
• Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Understanding for finance and accounting
• Being flexible
• Able to commence within short notice
Join the LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you can succeed in this role – and you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Bringing it to life
“The LEGO Group is a great and exciting place to work. What makes us unique is the way we live our values in our daily work. As Advisor, you will become part of a unique journey in a company that is growing. You will join a team that is focused on succeeding together, with the spirit that only the best is good enough,” - Søren Pedersen, PO&D Partner, Partnering & Operations, Billund.