Are you an organised administrator who enjoys supporting the growth of a dynamic organisation?
We are looking for an experienced office administrator who can help us build up our LEGO India operations.
• Management of the LEGO India office functions such as visitors logistic support, postage, office supplies, business travel, meetings/events, cleaning services, Employee Store, EHS/Security, IT Follow up.
• Support the General Manager from an executive and administrative standpoint
• Provide day-to-day administrative support for General Manager which includes the preparation and routing of documents, preparing presentations, letters, travel booking, meeting planning, and expense reports.
• Schedules appointments and controls executive calendar.
• HR Facilitator: Onboarding process, recruitment point of contact, Employee files administration
• Prepare invoices or financial statements as necessary or advised
• Events coordination: Christmas, Team Buildings, Toy Fair logistics, Play Day. Leadership Team Strategic sessions, Customer Visits.
Play your part in our team succeeding!
You will have the opportunity to learn about and support an exciting team that is growing the LEGO presence in India.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor degree is the minimum requirement. Administration related field is preferred.
• Have previous EA experience from supporting a senior management member and a proven track record of +3 years supporting General Manager level, preferably in an international environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with all levels within and outside of the company
• High integrity and respect confidentiality
• Detail-orientation, ability to adapt to different situations in a dynamic environment.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Proficient in MS Office and Windows with working knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP
Join the global LEGO® family
The LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.