Manager Specialist, Accounting Services
Are you a self driven person who is passionate about accounting and thrives in an innovative and creative global organisation? We want YOU! Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group as an Accounting Manager Specialist!We would like to hear about all of your amazing experience and knowledge in accounting processes and financial reporting. Join our amazing team in the Finance area of the Business Service Operations based in our fun and awesome Singapore office.
Core Responsibilities• Collaborate with multiple partners from our Regional business teams and external parties
• Perform review of accounting analysis, to ensure high quality reporting and timeliness
• Drive implementation and standardization of accounting processes in APAC region
• Perform review & consolidate financial documents to support compliance requirements, board reporting and assist in the global consolidation reporting
• Monitor and drive critical metrics meetings and strong contributions for critical metrics improvements
• Drive year-end audit process and communication
• Collaborate with global counterparts to implement/improve processes and global project (e.g. Blackline)
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Accounting Services organization consists of the Tax Operations & Compliance (TOC) team and General Ledger (GL) teams operating within the LEGO Business Service Operations (BSO).
Within BSO, the TOC team is responsible for meeting the global tax and statutory compliance requirements and the GL team is responsible for the maintenance of the general ledger and preparation of the consolidation reports. The department balances a mix of internal resources and third parties to efficiently meet global compliance requirements.
The department focuses on clear and accurate status reporting, maintaining a strong internal control framework, demonstrating technology and standard processes to meet its operational targets and satisfy our partners.
The role will require a self-starter mentality and a forward-thinking drive to bring in new processes into the TOC department. The performance is determined not only on the stated objectives but on the collaboration and service management provided to our partners. Also, the role is encouraged to bring innovative ideas and challenge existing practices to meet our partners´ needs.
Do you have what it takes?• CPA or CA
• Master in Data Analytics is a plus
• 6+ years in General Ledger in MNC and global share service environment, familiar with APAC countries (Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, and India would be a plus) regulations related to Financial Reporting
• Super User of SAP
• Proficient in MS Office specially Excel
• Ability to master Business Intelligence to standardize and enhance financial reporting
• Proven record in application of IFRS and SFS
• Demonstrated ability on project management and operational improvements
• Strong cross cultural communication skills
• Ability to think out-of-the-box and to adapt to quickly changing situations
• Willingness to collaborate globally across timezone
• Willingness to travel international when business needs
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our passion for creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your CV to the application
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"Being part of The LEGO Group is a constant learning journey. You will become part of an evolving environment that includes the values of fun, care, imagination, creativity, learning and quality. We consider all employees part of The LEGO Family. Being part of our family also means playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow."