Do you want to develop high quality IT solutions that support the production of LEGO products?
Then join our Global Maintenance product team on our exciting journey of digitalizing the production floors of one of the most successful toy companies in the world!
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will become part of a strong team of technology and
business representatives who are building the future end to end solutions for equipment maintenance in the LEGO Group’s production sites.
Your responsibilities will cover:
• Designing, building and operating the stable, resilient, and secure middleware for our global solution
• Taking the lead in the team when it comes to completing high quality code across the technology stack
• Ensuring the technical solutions are aligned with current and future strategic development goals and IT architecture principles – and regularly evaluate technology choices and adjust accordingly
• Defining and communicating solution design including documentation in words and drawings
• Developing the applications close to end-users by constantly interacting and incorporating feedback
• Resolving technical issues
• Supporting and motivating other developers
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Global Maintenance product team is overall responsible for the end-to-end IT solutions for the maintenance of production equipment.
We are a global minded team; all our solutions are running worldwide on all LEGO’s production sites. We are deeply involved in ensuring the operational momentum of the LEGO Group by ensuring high quality IT solutions that support the production of LEGO products.
You will play a vital role in the Global Maintenance product team, working closely with both the Product Owner, User Researcher, internal and external software developers, as well as business specialists. You will be delivering software using an agile delivery model, leveraging on a layered architecture utilizing API’s and microservices. Our current
technology stack is based on SAP, .Net Core, and React Native.
Do you have what it takes?The ideal candidate holds a graduate degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field – or has proven practical experience in the field.
To succeed in this role, we imagine you come with the following competencies:
• 3 to 5 years’ of experience as a developer and hands-on experience building and integrating multi-device applications
• Leverage and utilize a Kubernetes platform and CI/CD pipelines with automated tests and code versioning
• Hands on experience developing REST APIs, leveraging Open API specifications, API Gateway for runtime governance and security of Microservices
• Deep technical skill in software design and architecture, operations and preferably cloud computing
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) in English to explain complex concepts as well as day to day issues with both technical and functional teams
• Positive attitude and a strong commitment to deliver working software whilst balancing the right quality and speed
• Can energize and motivate other developers
On top, it would be an advantage, but not a must, if you have experience with:
• front-end technologies, such as React Native
• production IT or production equipment maintenance software
• one or more cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, Google, or Azure)
• working in an agile setup and have a natural interest in IT security
Come and join the LEGO Family!With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV
Bringing it to life
This is a unique opportunity to accelerate your career within production IT joining an exciting journey of digitalizing the production floors of one of the most successful toy companies in the world.