Global Talent Attraction Specialist, HR, Singapore
We are currently looking for a Global Talent Attraction Specialist,passionate about ensuring we continue to attract and source exceptional talent for many years to come!
An exciting journey ahead:The LEGO Group`s Global Talent Acquisition team is looking for an experienced colleague to join our team, working in partnership with Regional Talent leaders and their teams across the world, to develop global standards and best practice around sourcing methodologies and brand attraction techniques for general hiring and senior level roles and critical/hard to fill opportunities where only the best will do. Sound exciting?
This is what we are looking for:• Define and develop sourcing, selection and brand attraction methodologies for The LEGO Group, globally
• Solid understanding of channel management and segmentation mapped to our hiring focus for senior and critical hires
• Build external market intelligence and the understanding of the talent landscape in targeted locations mapped to the LEGO Group’s requirements around senior and critical hiring plans
• Ensure all sourcing, selection and brand messaging is aligned with our tone of voice and visual messaging direction
• Educator and trusted advisor on sourcing and brand attraction methodologies to all regional Talent Acquisition operational teams
• Identify target companies, user groups and professional associations leading to potential talent pools and qualified candidates for current and future needs
• Increase diversity of candidate pools and drive quality through better candidate segmentation and objectivity
• Identify potential future talent using deep web sourcing in combination with advanced filtering and social media in a quality driven and personal candidate experience with robust candidate management
What you will have in your toolbox:• Outstanding experience of identifying and using sourcing and brand attraction tools and techniques combined with best in class employer brand experience
• Sourcing experience using various tools such as chrome extensions, advance filtering, Boolean and search strings
• Mining social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ would be a plus!
• Mapping out competitor org charts through digital and phone research
• Proven understanding of how to source from organizations that are diversity or and inclusively focused
• Identifying Alumni of identified universities and colleges
• Strong behavioral traits around tenacity and focus, coupled with a strong desire to do what’s right, not what is easy
What we can offer you:A purposeful place to be. Fun. Lots of it. A creative place to work, develop and grow. A highly talented team to learn from and contribute to. A competitive package and some exciting local benefits.
Join the global LEGO® family
If you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity to all.