Full Stack Developer with a technical curiosity
Are you a hardworking techie who wants to build awesome applications that support the digital journey for the people who make our bricks and sustainable agenda come alive?Bring your learning mindset and technical curiosity and become exposed to cloud technologies, Industry 4.0 and other exciting technologies as we become more and more digitalized in our Mechanical Engineering area.
Core ResponsibilitiesAs a Full stack developer, you will be developing software solutions for LEGO's Mechanical Engineering area.
Your primary tasks will be to:
• Streamline and improve business processes by designing new IT solutions.
• Participate in buying standard IT solutions and develop interfaces into our IT landscape. Thus, you will be involved in interaction with vendors for problem reporting and resolution.
• Create interfaces towards machine tools (CNC, CAM) but also towards backend systems like SAP and Teamcenter.
• Assist our support team by providing advice and analysis of user/operational issues and use the analysis to formulate a resolution.
• Ensure that our solutions have a user-centric development approach.
• Develop and maintain end-to-end solutions with the mindset "you build it, you run it, you own it".
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will join a passionate and collaborative team that is dedicated to delivering high quality solutions, having fun, as well as sharing our knowledge so we continuously grow and learn. In this role, you work in an agile setup with other developers, consultants and architect to streamline and improve business processes in assigned applications.
You will be a phenomenal match to our team, if you display a genuine technical curiosity, a learning attitude and are a person who is self-driven and takes initiative!
Do you have what it takes?To succeed in this role, you have some years of experience as a Developer and have a degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Computer Technology or a similar IT related education.
Professionally, you have:
• Experience with backend programming languages, like Java or C#.
• Experience with cloud technologies or a strong desire to explore these.
• Experience with service oriented architecture, microservice architecture, RESTful services, databases.
You will also be exposed to the technologies and tools below so it's a plus if you have experience with these but if not, then we will help you grow these skills:
• AWS, Big data, IOT, and Industri 4.0 in general.
• Siemens Teamcenter and SAP.
• demonstrate a positive can-do-attitude and are not afraid to tackle new tasks or try out new solutions.
• take ownership of tasks as well as delivering as agreed.
• work autonomously but value being in a team and collaborating to the team’s success.
Part of our technology playgroundUnleash your talent and become part of our tech family. You will find an international and multicultural community of people who are easy-going, informal and very passionate about what they do.
The LEGO Groups has an ambitious digital roadmap and we are making big investments to transform our technology platform and modernize our enterprise architecture established around a more flexible, user-centric and cloud-based architecture. We value people who are curious, love trying out new things and put their ideas and skills into play. That’s where you come in.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Bringing it to life
Join our fantastic team at LEGO where you can make a difference, develop your own skills and work in an inspiring and international environment.