Finance Process Manager
Denmark, Billund; United Kingdom
The LEGO Group is looking for a finance professional with strong business process experience and solid understanding of SAP/AR to join our global function driving improvements across the business processes for the LEGO Brand Retail and Ecommerce business?Our responsibilities cover global ownership of finance, tax, HR, training and project portfolio. Our mission is to develop and maintain efficient and effective standardized processes and bridge business needs with IT solutions.The position will be based in Billund and you will join a global team of between 50-60 dedicated colleagues.
Your specific tasks include:
• Strong partner management across LEGO Brand Retail
• Drive definition and delivery of Shop at Home or Brand Retail requirements through collaboration with business, finance and IT partners
• Drive LEGO projects to secure global and standardized business and finance processes
• Collaborate and facilitate standardization with business processes globally
• Facilitate continued focus on risk & controls as well as our compliance agenda
Challenges and OpportunitiesThe main purpose is to implement, lead and govern our LEGO Retail business as well as our shared service centres, with focus, through deployment and development of specialist knowledge with an E2E perspective. In this role, you will need to facilitate business requirements delivery process and participate in projects requiring process and system subject matter expertise knowledge, train and support process users.
Do you have what it takes?
• 5+ years’ experience with the FI & CO modules in SAP and 5+ years of experience with own branded stores and the complexity / financial processes around this
• Worked with the mechanisms and processes in a finance shared service center organization
• Effective communication and presentation skills in English (both verbal and written) and ability to explain complex issues in a language user can understand
• Demonstrate both an E2E attitude as well as the mindset of a deep functional specialist
• Must role model and build fellowship on solving tasks from cradle to grave
• Experience in Process documentation and performing training
• Demonstrate a structured improvement attitude and the ability to prioritize your time
• Preferably either a university degree or any other similar education
Bringing it to Life
“This role provides You with an excellent opportunity to influence decisions at all levels in the LEGO Group both around our business & financial processes as well as our system landscape with the aim to drive standardization as well as flexibility and agility”
Join the global LEGO® family
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.