Finance Director, Head of Asia Manufacturing Finance (Location : Jiaxing)
Do you have what it takes to help the LEGO® business to grow?The LEGO Finance vision is to enable sustainable value creation, by leveraging our financial expertise and insight in co-piloting business development and decision making.
Core Responsibilities- Leading the overall financial planning processes for Asia Manufacturing, including business planning (short and long-term financial plans) as well as the monthly reporting and estimates process
- Conducting financial analysis on current performance and investment decisions to i) generate and action insights on drivers of financial performance, ii) lead on-going project evaluation, iii) create and facilitate decisions on business cases and prioritisations.
- Leading and developing your team as well as the broader Operations and Operations Finance organization (in partnership with the VP Operations Finance).
- Driving the continuous improvement of global manufacturing platforms and standards through global networks within Operations.
- Securing the right stewardship and compliance mindset are embedded in the organization by role modelling the right values
Play your part in our team succeedingAs the Finance Operations Director of Asia Manufacturing, you will be the Finance Partner to the Senior VP, Asia Manufacturing and a leader to a 4-5 member Finance team. You will be responsible for planning, controlling and financial management of the Jiaxing Manufacturing Operation. Your goal will be to create visibility, provide insights and drive recommendations/actions enabling to reach business objectives while securing strong financial performance and governance.
In your role you will report to the VP of Operations Finance (located in Denmark), and will be a key member of both the Global Operations Finance Leadership Team as well as the Asia Manufacturing Leadership Team.
Do you have what it takes?- Master’s degree or equivalent within a finance related field.
- Speak and write English fluently. Speaking Chinese will be an advantage.
- Strong professional toolbox developed through 8+ years of finance or experience, at least two of which are in a business partnering capacity.
- Some of the following
o Prior working experience in China (required).
o Experience from a manufacturing company and consumer goods business (preferable).
- High level of integrity.
- Collaborative and proactive mindset in your partnering role.
- Great communication skills and an ability to motivate a team of highly skilled colleagues
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.