Core Responsibilities• In charge of utility equip. system management, including Ammonia chiller, boiler, air compressor, cooling tower, UPS, AHU, to fulfill production needs;
• Creating and maintain SOP for facility equip. systems;
• Develop training plan and deliver effective training to internal technicians;
• Develop PM plan and implement;
• Create procedures for reactive maintenance (RM), lead and supervise RM activities;
• Using work order management system to organize both PM/RM activities;
• Perform process conformation to identify deviation procedures when technicians performing PM/RM activities, tracking corrective/improvement actions to be in placed with records;
• Identify safety risks and mitigate, supervision of high-risk operations;
• Spare parts management, keep safety stock and records;
• Good ideas of energy saving;
• Other tasks assigned by leader.
Play your part in our team succeedingFacility department in charge of hard and soft serviced in LEGO JIA to support production and people in the factory.
Facility Engineer a key role with solid technical capability to manage utility equip./systems in good condition, ensure internal technician well trained with enough skills to perform RM/CM activities with safety manner.
Do you have what it takes?• College education or above, major in mechanical, electrical, plumbing or related;
• Well understood FMEA, ISO
• 5 years’ experience in equip. management or maintenance area;
• Experience in multi-national companies;
• Good communication skills, team player;
• ISO internal auditor qualified;
• Special quip./HVAC Management license;
• Knowledge of lean manufacturing
• EHS related experience;
• Fluent written and oral English.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Asia Manufacturing’s unique existence is to connect the dots within supply chain to bring our fantastic LEGO products to our consumers with high responsiveness. Putting bricks, building instruction and all needed materials into our LEGO SKU in the right way is so important that inspire all of us to strive for “Only the best is good enough”