Employee Master Data Assistant (Temporary- 1 Year Assignment)
We are looking for a Temporal Employee Master Data Assistant in our Business Service Operations (BSO) DepartmentSupport the BSO to create an effective and efficient platform for growth to support our strategy and reach twice as many kids.
As leading role in this area, you will:• Be part of Employee Master Data department with a great working environment and where quality, learning and performance are main keystones.
• Have technical insight in data handling and being able to understand what small changes implies to the bigger processes and the overall business.
• Support Payroll team with processing data-related requests
• Be a data field point of contact for the PO&D department
• Coping with an exciting and constantly changing environment that includes various ways of working and cultural diversity among stakeholders
Focus Areas:As Temporal Assistant, you are responsible for delivering a consistent service to all the customers of the BSO. This means to meet the customers’ expectations and provide them with a top professional service, incorporating the LEGO values. Beside of this you will be responsible for:
- Data Management activities (manual updates, reporting, contract management.)
- Providing high quality HRIS services
- Performing data controls
- Improving current processes and procedures
- Good and valuable relationship across MasterData, Payroll and PO&D department
Do you have what it takes?• Experience: 1 years of work, data handing and high confidentiality
• Education: Bachelor´s degree or equivalent working in a professional service environment
• Software: MS Office, SAP basic level as minimum
• Language: Fluent English
• Skills: Excel Medium Level.
o Ability to manage multiple tasks
o The ability to work in both ways; independently and as a part of the team
o MS office suite knowledge
o Customer focused and service orientated person
o Good analytical skills
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact RSTechnicalApplicationSupport@LEGO.com Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.