E-Commerce Media Manager
Are you passionate in building the future of LEGO e-Commerce in China?LEGO China is leading and driving the Customer growth strategy and business objectives. The ecommerce team is building a sustainable and healthy business platform. We coordinate and collaborate with multi-functional resources to ensure synergy and coherence. China e-Commerce plays a key role in presenting LEGO brand on different e-Commerce platform and creating best in class online shopper experiences. We serve as trusted partners, decision-making through our valued e-Commerce insight and expertise.
Core Responsibilities• Responsible for LEGO E-Commerce platform media plan, build traffic strategy according to consumer segments.
• Integration with out-platform media and social resource to maximize the effectiveness of investment.
• Collaborate with E-Commerce KA and MKT team to achieve, exceed sales results and rational ROI.
• Development and implement in-platform media strategy and activation plans.
• Build up healthy model of consumer engagement in each platform and focus on new technologies and tools.
• Significantly enhance the relationships with platforms and internal function teams and bring it to a higher level.
Play your part in our team succeedingTo support e-commerce long-term growth, we need a EC shopper marketing manager for each platform, who is responsible for both on strategic level as well as on tactical and operational level.
The key objective of the EC shopper marketing manager for each platform is to further develop the media model according consumer segments.
This requires an strategic thinking, and business focus with data insights approach identifying and winning new consumer and commercial opportunities, in order to increase brand awareness in digital environment and create value for both LEGO and our retail partner.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree, in a business related field preferred
• 6+years of e-Commerce media management experiences.
• FMCG background with strong network with Tmall.com/Taobao.com and JD strongly preferred.
• Strong analytical capabilities, expertise in driving online operation KPIs.
• Experience and knowledge of digital sales and ecommerce marketing is required.
• IT skills: Excellent user of MS Office tools, especially PowerPoint.
• People management experience is an advantage
• Proficient in English and Mandarin.
Join the global LEGO® family
The LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.”