E-Commerce Account Manager
Russian Federation, Moscow
Are you ready to drive LEGO’s eComm sales across Russia?Build on your experience as a key stakeholder and account manager for leading eComm brands here at LEGO and realise your full potential!
Core Responsibilities:• Lead annual LEGO business plans, demand plans and P&L within given customers.
• Be responsible for consumer sales at the customers with strong focus on online excellence, in close collaboration with Marketing and Operations departments.
• Utilize investments to customer business with positive effect on ROI.
• Recommend and lead the strategical approach to partnership with marketplaces.
• Develop activation plans with the help of Online Trade Marketing Manager.
• Encourage joint data driven approach to all aspects of E-commerce business.
• Explore and unlock new commercial opportunities.
Play your part in our team succeeding:The individual will join sales team of Russia&CIS. This team is responsible for account management (direct customers of LEGO).
We need E-com Account Manager to support short-term and long-term growth within Pure E-commerce channel. It will be requested to operate on a strategic level as well as on a tactical and operational levels.
The key objectives of this role are:
• To maintain and develop business relationships with a few of our biggest and fastest growing customers.
• Drive strategical approach to partnership with marketplaces.
It requires digital and account management expertise, high customer focus with an insight driven approach identifying and winning new commercial opportunities and creating joint value for LEGO and our retail partners.
Do you have what it takes?Must have:
• 2+ years of Account Manager working experience, with at least 1 year of eCommerce account management experience.
• Strong business understanding of the online market.
• Deep knowledge of digital sales and trade marketing.
• Developed negotiations skills
Nice to have:
• University degree in Marketing, IT or Financials
• FMCG background with strong network within Russian biggest retailers is strongly preferred.
• Strong analytical capabilities, expertise in driving online operational KPIs.
• Confident user of Google Analytics (preferably with Enhanced eCommerce add-in).
• Early adopter of new tools and technologies.
• Excellent user of MS Office tools, especially Excel.
• Intermediate to advanced level of written and spoken English.
• Fluent in Russian.
Join the global LEGO family!The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
‘’Developing the business of the future today with one of the iconic products’’