Associate Marketing Coordinator - Part time (50%)
Czech Republic, Praha 3
LEGO office located in Prague is looking for a student to join the team as Associate Marketing Coordinator.The ideal candidate is an English speaking result-orientated person with structured thinking and willingness to develop skills in customer marketing and sales.
Key job responsibilities are:• Proofreading & localization LEGO content
• Administration of digital content
• Development of print materials
• Administration support of the marketing team
Start your career with the LEGO brandLEGO office in Prague is part of the REEMEA region (Russia & Central & Eastern Europe and the Middle East & Africa) and has 21 employees. This position will be part of the marketing team consisting of 8 people and will be reporting to the Marketing Manager.
In this role you will gain an interesting experience from working in an international environment. It is great opportunity to support marketing strategies of one of the leading brands on the toy market. This position also offers you an extensive space for learning and skills development.
Key requirements• Native Czech/Slovak
• Fluent level of verbal and written English (min. B2 level)
• Structured thinking and project management skills
• Good MS Office knowledge (preferably Excel and PowerPoint)
• Time flexibility and independence
• Great communication and organization skills
• Experience in marketing is an advantage
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• LEGO elements all around the office – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, teamwork and quality, apply now.