- Ungarn, Szabolcs-Szat.-Bereg
- Job ID
If you have experience in HR partnering and would like to continue your career on this path, we have great news for you!Our awesome HR team at The LEGO Group is looking for it’s newest member! Are you ready to shape the HR agenda of some of our most significant business areas?
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HR BUSINESS PARTNER?• Collaborates with leaders and employees during the execution of HR core processes (People Review Process, Performance Management Program, Promotions, Recruitment, etc.)
• Supports business planning and decision making
• Participates in identifying workforce demand and in prioritization of needs and in recruitment.
• Supports the merit process and the negotiation of collective agreement with area specific inputs
• Help to improve the effective use of our HR core processes by understanding the business needs and current challenges
• Supports planning and execution of organizational changes
• Supports employer branding activities with area specific inputs
• Be a member of the global network and develop and support global solutions
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?• University/College degree (preferably: HR, Psychology, Economics)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in HR as a Generalist or Learning&Development Specialist
• Excellent computer skills, including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) – advantage: SAP knowledge
• Ability to provide quality and timely customer service
• Fluent Hungarian&English language knowledge
•High level of problem solving skills
A GLOBAL FAMILY WITH COMMON GOALSNyíregyháza is home to one of five LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2400 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others. The family-owned toy company committed itself to large-scale developments, and as a result, in the spring of 2014 it handed over its brand-new factory in Nyíregyháza – a facility that is not only huge and ultra-modern, but also exceptionally environmentally-friendly.
THE LEGO GROUP – ACCORDING TO OUR COLLEAGUES
Since I joined the LEGO Group, I always found proper challenges, to which I, most importantly, got the necessary trainings as well. What I really like in my job is, that I can work on the development of individual colleagues and of the whole organization at once – and that faces me with new and new professional challenges every day. Here at the LEGO factory there is a special, friendly atmosphere, which in my opinion is not really typical of other places in Hungary.
JOIN THE LEGO GROUP!Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you. If you feel like you had what it takes to fill this position, and you share our commitment to the force of creativity, teamwork and quality, then apply for our HR Business Partner position!