Føj et klassisk rumskib til din LEGO® Star Wars samling med Yodas Jedi Starfighter. Den lille Jedi-mesters yndlingsfartøj har vinger, der kan foldes sammen, minifigurcockpit, der kan åbnes forrest og øverst, plads til R2-D2 bagtil samt to laserkanoner og skydere med fjederudløser. Minifigur og figur af R2-D2 medfølger.
- Minifigur af Yoda og figur af R2-D2.
- Vinger, der kan foldes sammen, minifigurcockpit, der kan åbnes forrest og øverst, plads til R2-D2 bagtil samt to laserkanoner og skydere med fjederudløser.
- Åbn cockpittet, sæt Yoda og R2-D2 på plads, og flyv derefter ud til stjernerne.
- Yodas lyssværd og ekstra skyderammunition.
- Alderssvarende bygge- og legeoplevelse for børn i alderen 8-12 år.
- Modellen er over 7 cm høj, 15 cm lang og 18 cm bred.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 180 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- September 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is a very good star fighter.Sam2726 | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I love this set because its Yoda! You can't go wrong with him. The wings fold out which is a bonus. That makes the fighter look cool and plus you get R2D2! The only this that is weird is that this is never seen in the movies.....Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Yodas Jedi Starfighter™
- May 13th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Polyglot | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I bought this set because I wanted the Yoda and R2-D2 minifigures and here they appear together in an affordable set. I didn't even realise until after I'd bought the set that I couldn't quite remember seeing Yoda ever piloting a ship? I thought it might have been in the prequel trilogy and I don't know those films as well. Turns out this ship is from season 6 of the animated series The Clone Wars, and that Yoda's Astromech droid on that journey is indeed R2-D2. The build was relatively challenging for such a small set, and the only repetitive bit was building the four wings. Only a few stickers, and the ones that are included add nicely to the design. The ship is quite an unusual colour for Star Wars, which I like. The finished ship feels sturdy and comes with a liftable cockpit roof, a cockpit glass you can lower, bendable wings and two spring-loaded shooters. The minifigures in this little set are fantastic! Yoda is exactly the right colour and has detailed eyes, slightly bendy rubber ears, short legs (non-bendable) and nice printing. R2-D2 looks very film accurate. Pros: - The minifigures are fantastic! - Fun and quite challenging build - The finished Starfighter looks great Cons: - Should have come with someplace to store Yoda's lightsaber I recommend this for all Star Wars Lego fans!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Yodas Jedi Starfighter™
- September 22nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Yoda's Jedi Starfightermarkjacob007 | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!GET THIS SET ... GET TWO!!!! PROS: Excellent colour scheme love the Dark Green, Light Gray and Black,two awesome minifigs : Yoda and R2D2 ,great characters to have in your Star Wars collection. The ship is very sturdy and has poseable adjustments to the wings, to appeal to your flight style. Great ship base/set to redesign and make other star fighters inexpensively compared to buying individual pieces. CONS: I felt the wings were not complete (unfinished details) so added some extra pieces to make it complete in my view and really felt it improved the image. I added black pieces to detail the leading and trailing edges of the wings. See pics. Like other reviewers there is no place to store/hold Yoda's Light Saber, so I changed the 1x2 slope with a clip piece , also no console for Yoda to fly his ship ???? thus a tilt console was added, as Yoda adjusts his flight speed over a mystery planet. I also added a clip on the under side of the wing to add the green light bar of Yoda's saber. " Hmmmmm... It is well hidden, not you think" I am quite sure this set will not disappoint you or young padawans learning to fly.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Yodas Jedi Starfighter™
- August 21st, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Yoda's StarfighterNCC71854 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is a relatively simple build, for a fairly decent price. It builds into a reasonable representation of the starfighter flown by Yoda in The Clone Wars TV series. I like the TIE style front canopy piece and the discreet placement of the spring powered shooters. I do have a few problems with it though: 1) It is oversized, but I don't see how it could have been built smaller. 2) The cabin should be a sandy colour. 3) There is no detail whatsoever in the cockpit. I really don't see why Lego couldn't have supplied two stickers, one for each side, or printed pieces with some controls on. This is probably my biggest complaint with the set - all the other Jedi starfighters I have built have had controls in the cabin. 4) This isn't Lego's fault, as it is accurate to the episode, but it would have been nice to see a different astromech to R2-D2. 5) There is nowhere to store Yoda's lightsaber. Again, this is a feature you should usually see on a Lego Jedi Starfighter. I like the Yoda figure, it is the same as the 2013 one from the Dooku vs Yoda duel, and is much better than the clone wars one (although that one would be more accurate to this set).Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Yodas Jedi Starfighter™