Produktet er udgået og sælges ikke længere
Drag ind i hulen på en farlig mission efter livsvigtige ressourcer! Brug jernhakken til at grave, og kæmp imod de fjendtlige zombier og edderkopper. Spræng værdifuld malm og mineraler ud af klippen med TNT, og kombiner vand- og lavastrømmene for at lave værdifuldt obsidian! Når kampene og minedriften er ovre, kan du få ny energi fra brødkisten. Fortsæt med forsigtighed! Ombyg sættet, og lav flere LEGO® Minecraft™ kreationer! To minifigurer med tilbehør medfølger: Steve, en zombie og en edderkop.
- To minifigurer med tilbehør medfølger: Steve og en zombie samt en edderkop.
- Indeholder elementer til vandfald, lavastrøm, kul, jern, rødsten, guld og obsidian, samt TNT, fakkel og en stige.
- Tilbehøret omfatter en hakke, kiste og brød.
- Indeholder 249 LEGO® elementer.
- Oplev Hulen!
- Søg efter værdifuld malm og mineraler.
- Pas på ikke at blive angrebet!
- Perfekt gave til fans af LEGO® byggeri og Minecraft™
- Ombyg for at lave flere LEGO® Minecraft™ kreationer.
- Mål: 15 cm høj,22 cm bred og 14 cm dyb.
- Kombiner sættet med andre i serien for at lave din egen LEGO® Minecraft™ verden.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 90 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Time to go Mining!PenguinPaladin | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!A very nice set for your run-of-the-mill Minecrafter or any fan of Lego. I'll start with the Minifigures included: Steve: He's got the new square head, like all the other Minecraft figures. Not too much detail on this guy, like in the games, but he looks pretty sweet. He has a Pickaxe as an accessory. Zombie: Same square head but in a green shade. Looks like Steve but he has the green shading where the flesh colors would be. Spider: An interesting figure, it must be built out of bricks. The legs are pretty posable so it can hang on any surface with bricks. Now, I will tell you about the build: It's a small set, so it's not going to take you too long to build, but it's a good build. You build a lava and water portion of the cave then you build the upper level and the grassy area. The ores here are well done, but may be troubling to builders with a small hand. Many of the blocks can be pulled off and removed and the instructions even give ways to rebuild portions of the set, which I liked a lot. This set comes with TNT, Iron, Coal, Gold, and Redstone Ores as the main blocks. There are torches and a chest with some bread in the upper area, with ladders to get there. In conclusion, this is a great set. With many play features and with the price right, this is an excellent set for Minecrafters or a fan of Lego to display and play with.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Hulen
- in 12 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Cool Cave!LegoMeep | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I bought this set expecting a little, average set with some nice figs. However, I got a lot more than that... Now, on to the review! Steve- Pretty basic minifigure, but still very game-like. The pickaxe he includes is VERY detailed, and really makes the fig look great! I give it 7/10. Zombie- Ugh. This dude could have been WAY better. The body and the legs are nearly perfect, but the head is horrible. It looks bad with so little detail. Really, it's just a 5/10 fig Spider- Technically, the spider isn't a minifigure. But it's a part of this set so I'll review it. It's a good model, very pose-able. I've played the game, and I think there should have been a joint in the middle. But without said joint, the spider gets 6/10. Finally, the cave itself! This a very Minecraft-y scene, with lava, torches and ores o' plenty. It has got a great and intuitive design, and is pretty perfect for what it is.Personally, I like the TNT alot. I'm not going to judge the position of the ores relative t the surface, but the surface area with the grass should have been on top. This section of the set gets a 9.75/10. Overall, this set is pretty awesome (if you exclude the LAME zombie) A firm 8/10 for The Cave! Now for the Pro's and Con's Pro's: -Nice Pickaxe -Steve looks good -The cave itself is GREAT Con's -AWFUL Zombie -No CreeperByggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Hulen
- in about 5 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0One Set Fulfilled Entire Series1kol9086 | 14-18When I picked this set up, I was skeptical. The building actually seemed very small to me, as well as it looking a little strange. I play minecraft sometimes, and as such, I know a lot of things that had to go into the set. At my first glance, I was sure this was going to be a waste of money. I was proved wrong. This set has a great value (250 pieces for $20), decent figures, good ratio of good guys and bad guys, and overall a very minecraft feel. The figures are very nice. The spider is probably the best I have ever seen, and the zombie is a nice touch. Hpnestly, I think you could get this set and not have to get any other mobs. The Steve is decent as well. The cave itself is scaled down, yet it is a good scale. It looks like an actual minecraft cave. The lava and water is a really good touch, as well as the chest. It overall seems to fit together really well. I honestly say you get the entire package you need for minecraft in this one set. You get a pickaxe, mobs, Steve, almost one of every ore, grass, stone and a cave. It was worth the money. It was an amazing purchase. I recommend you buy it!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Hulen
- in almost 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mobs, Mining and Massive Fun!JulesPandas125 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This was my first Lego Minecraft set and it is a great one to start with. The set is priced right for all the cool things that come with it. The minifigures are great additions to any Lego Minecraft collection, (Steve and a zombie), plus a spider that you can actually construct yourself. The accessories are nice as well, (an iron pickaxe and bread). When you are building this set, it will be flimsy but once completed it is very sturdy. The lava and water on the base are amazing touches, the way the lava flows looks just like it does in the actual game. Also, the multi-piece ores are extremely detailed. The way the iron, coal and Redstone fit in the ores are just like in Minecraft. Here is a list of pros and cons that I hope you'll find helpful. Pros: -Minifigures -Lava and water -Accessories -Ores -Price Cons: -Flimsy while constructing (sturdy once built) Overall, this set is an important piece to any Lego Minecraft collection!Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Hulen