- LEGO® Julebyggeri
Produktet er udgået og sælges ikke længere
Byg en ny vinter- eller julemodel hver dag fra 1. til 24. december! Sættet giver mange timers sjov med at bygge, adskille og bygge igen. Brug den medfølgende byggevejledning til at bygge den første model den 1. december, og næste dag kan du skille modellen ad og bygge en ny – lige indtil juleaften! Julebyggeriet fås i en æske, der kan lukkes igen og bruges til at opbevare alle LEGO® elementerne, og en elementadskiller.
- 24 modeller, alle med vinter- eller juletema
- Æske, der kan lukkes igen, elementadskiller og detaljeret byggevejledning til alle 24 modeller
- Alderssvarende legeoplevelse for børn over 7 år
- Oplagt kalendergaveidé til LEGO® fans
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 180 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- November 1st, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Christmas buildupKS31 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is a nice set and there are a lot of nice and cute models that can be made, however it's a real shame that Lego have not supplied enough pieces to build all the models at once, I planned to use as a advent calendar and it would have been lovely to have had 24 little models all lined up on the mantelpiece by Christmas.I would rather pay a little more to get enough bits for all the models.Var dette nyttigt?35LEGO® Julebyggeri
- December 6th, 2016Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0A pity you have to rebuildLegoZeus | 25-34I was quite excited about this set as I love advent calendars. I was unfortunately disappointed when I found out you had to disassemble the previous day's model before building the next. It does state this on the box but it is in very small writing at the top-right of the box which I never noticed initially. I was hoping I would have a set of 24 items and could see the collection growing each day. I would rather have a set of 12 items that could all be built than only having 1 at a time. At the end of the day, this set is only really useful as extra spare pieces.Var dette nyttigt?15LEGO® Julebyggeri
- October 27th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great way to start the loveOnyxShark | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!For those who want to introduce a new lego lover, this set will help that! Even though you cannot build all the creations in one go, it is still neat what you can create with the pieces. Thus will look great with either the Santa workshop or the winter toy store for your enjoyment.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55LEGO® Julebyggeri
- October 16th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Need more than one setTamo | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!While building, I found quite few pieces are required for more than one model's building instruction, I had to convince my son either substitute with different color or different structure, otherwise he had to break what he had build to use one or more pieces on other model.24. oktober 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThe free Christmas Build Up promotion was designed to be a build and rebuild set. We're sorry to hear you missed the text on the front of the box that states "Models cannot be built at the same time." The instructions in the set do instruct you to take apart the previous model before building the next one. If your son would like to obtain the pieces to make all builds at once you can always check out the parts we have for sale on Pick a Brick and Bricks and Pieces. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, we've passed along your feedback to our designers for their consideration with future promotional items.Var dette nyttigt?35LEGO® Julebyggeri