Uanset om du bygger en gade, et slot eller noget helt tredje, er denne grå 48×48-byggeplade perfekt til at bygge, fremvise og lege med dine LEGO® kreationer på.
- 48 × 48 knopper (38 × 38 cm).
- Et oplagt supplement til enhver LEGO® samling!
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 90 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
86% af anmelderne vil anbefale dette produkt.
Samlet bedømmelseAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Vær opmærksom på, at hvis du stemmer på, hvor nyttig en anmeldelse er, indsamles og gemmes din IP-adresse af en betroet tredjepartsleverandør. Dette sker udelukkende med det formål at forhindre, at der stemmes flere gange fra den samme IP-adresse. Du kan læse mere om, hvordan du kontrollerer dine persondata, i vores Politik om beskyttelse af personlige oplysninger.
- September 16th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0"The system"Legob | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!We are using these bases to make a homemade lego table because we outgrew out other one. I butted them up to each other measured everything trimmed them to fit glued them down, waited for everything to dry and then come to find out the factory cut lego edges when butted together do not have the correct lego "system" spacing. I was a little more than disappointed to find that out after purchasing 6 of these. I dont know why they would be made that way.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?25Grå byggeplade
- March 19th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0GRAY BASEPLATEwyo714x | 65 eller overJeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!The baseplate is flimsier than I had expected. I feel that it should be at as thick as one of the larger flat pieces to better hold what is built in it. It would also be nice being thicker to be able to have the holes on the back to be usable to make a thicker base for appearances. Also to be able to link the baseplates together to make an even larger base for the kits with larger foot prints. for example, my Robie House model is too long for the largest baseplate - I will need two of them to hold the model. With thicker baseplates and using part #4211390 to make a sturdy sandwich base and the parts(similar to #4211387) that have holes and with the parts #4514553(as an example) to join them together like the city blocks would make the baseplate more usable. I think these baseplates are a good start toward an even better product that will help enhance the fun of Lego building.25. marts 2016Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am really sorry for the confusion but I am glad that you are aware of the other options The LEGO Group has to offer. Baseplates are designed to be the "base" of the model and to be used on a flat surface. These can be set up side by side so you can create a large table or play experience using the different colors that these come in. What I believe you are looking for are plates rather than baseplates. Plates offer the ability to be used throughout your build and are not subject to being used for the base of your set. If you need assistance finding out what color and size options we have please contact LEGO Consumer Services and one of our helpful Advisors would be excited to tackle this challenge with you.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35Grå byggeplade
- January 3rd, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Super-Flimsy!MamaWolf56 | 55-64I bought four of these for my daughter for all her Friends sets (She has 59!). But she no sooner took them out of the package and they began to warp and curl up. They will not lay flat unless she builds a rather heavy element on them. I've designed a couple architectural models, but I'm afraid to buy this baseplate for fear it will do the same, even though it is the size I need. Hey Lego, for the price, how about making the plates heavier? Legos aren't just for kids anymore, and I'd like to get my money's worth. Thanks!
Svar fra LEGO® SHOP10. januar 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you had some trouble with the baseplate. It shouldn't be curling like that - any chance it got close to a radiator or other heat source? Our Customer Service team would be happy to help out. You can get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?15Grå byggeplade
- February 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excelent and Usefull PieceBeirao1966 | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I bought the Gray Baseplate Lego for its size, which I understood to be suitable for putting on my Lego Speed Champions. I'm 5 at the moment. They did very well! There is enough room for 3 Lego Speed Champions. Good build quality. I recommend.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Grå byggeplade