Saml hele familien om en berigende bygge- og legeoplevelse med sættet 71044 LEGO® ǀ Disney-tog og station. Børn vil elske at tage med Disney-figurerne Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Chap og Fedtmule på magiske eventyr med dette seje LEGO togsæt, der omfatter et motoriseret damplokomotiv med kulvogn, passagervogn og luksuriøs salonvogn samt en oval bane og en ikonisk stationsbygning i Disney Parks®-stil. Sættet indeholder masser af seje detaljer, bl.a. app-styrede funktioner. Brug en smartphone eller tablet til at køre lokomotivet fremad eller baglæns og udsende realistiske lydeffekter. Det er nemt at sætte togvognene sammen med LEGO magnetkoblinger, og panelerne på salonvognen kan åbnes og give adgang til det detaljerede interiør, komplet med bord, lænestole, tepotte og kop. Men der er mere sjov! Legetøjstogets stationsbygning rummer et væld af flotte klodsbyggede møbler og detaljer, bl.a. vinduer med gardiner, vægur, lysekrone og et tårnværelse med en lille LEGO overraskelse!
- Indeholder 5 unikt udsmykkede LEGO® ǀ Disney minifigurer med tilbehør: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Chap og Fedtmule.
- LEGO® ǀ Disney-tog og station indeholder 16 buede og 4 lige banestykker, lokomotiv, kulvogn, passagervogn, salonvogn og ikonisk stationsbygning.
- Lokomotivet har en stor rød skinnerydder, røde hjul med fungerende koblingsstænger, stor sort skorsten og førerhus.
- Kulvognen indeholder en LEGO® Powered Up 88009 Hub og en LEGO Powered Up 88011 Togmotor.
- Tog- og lydeffekter kan styres via en smartenhed. Opret forbindelse via Bluetooth fra appen LEGO® Powered Up.
- Bruger batterier (medfølger ikke). Se type og antal på produktets emballage.
- Passagervognen har siddepladser til LEGO® ǀ Disney minifigurerne.
- Fjern panelet på salonvognen for at få adgang til et detaljeret interiør med bord, lænestole, tepotte og kop.
- Stationens yderside har en detaljeret facade med balkon, ur og 2 tårne med flag.
- Stationens indre omfatter en billetskranke, hjørnecafé og et væld af klodsbyggede møbler og detaljer, bl.a. vinduer med gardiner, vægur, lysekrone og et tårnværelse med en lille LEGO® ǀ Disney-overraskelse!
- Vognene er nemme at koble sammen med de medfølgende LEGO® magnetkoblinger.
- Dette LEGO® byggelegetøj indeholder over 2.900 elementer.
- Det samlede LEGO® ǀ Disney-legetøjstog er over 12 cm højt, 78 cm langt og 8 cm bredt.
- LEGO® ǀ Disney-togets stationsbygning er over 39 cm høj, 36 cm bred og 16 cm dyb.
- Den ovale banes diameter er over 96 cm lang og 70 cm bred.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 90 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- in 7 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pure Disney BlissRamilla98 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I received this big huge set of LEGO’s from my family and I screamed with excitement when I opened the present. I already have SteamBoat so this is a great one to work on next before the big big one the Disney LEGO castle. If you LOVE DISNEY you have to have it all! I am one of those people! I opened the box Christmas night with my kids and husband and there were so many pieces and a lot are very small, so the little ones were quickly moved away. My older kids decided to work with me on this and I love when I get these because they always want to help. All of the little intricacies blow my mind. Down to Walts caboose and the little objects inside such as the tea set make it more intimate as you build the set. For those of us that are Disney fanatics this set will be a perfect set to build and put away as an art piece. Also if you have kids it is fun to build together and talk about memories of Disneyland or DisneyWorld as you build the set. We did that and it was a very touching time. The set was difficult to do. Definitely not a set for younger children and remember the small pieces. I think ages 10 and up could do this set. It may be a challenge but with patience it could be done. It takes time and you have to really pay attention to the directions. I put it in my cabinet where I have other Disney LEGO items, it is fragile so if you are going to keep it out keep it somewhere safe. Love this and can’t say enough about LEGO. They always get it right!28. januar 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceWe were moved by your enthusiasm for the theme. Our age recommendation for this set is 12+, so it's great to hear you found a way to make it a fun experience with your (older) children. The big Disney Castle is definitely a challenge, but I'm sure you can do it! Remember you've already had great practice building the Disney™ Train and Station. Not to forget that they go together very well! :D All the best to you all. We wish you happy building!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Disney-tog og station
- in 17 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0All aboard!! Oh, the memoriesCorgiMom | 55-64Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Being a HUGE Disney fan & having ridden the Disney Train many times I knew I had to get this set. I have started my own ‘Disneyland’ at home & seem to be adding more pieces weekly lol As others have stated there are MANY stickers in this set. I’m on the fence when it comes to stickers but these definitely add to the finishing touches. Although one piece in this set is ‘printed’ so I don’t see why the pieces that need stickers couldn’t be printed as well. Also there are many repeated steps in the Station build but the overall finished product imo is worth it. Felt it a little expensive for the piece count but taking into consideration the motor/hub included in this set doesn’t make it overly expensive. I would have preferred to run the train by remote, not by an app on my phone but it’s something I can live with. I also purchased the City Tracks #60205 as they are compatible with the tracks as I wanted to extend the track to travel around the Disney Station & the Disney Castle. Presently working on a new piece to add to my own little Disneyland so I’m happy to be able to extend the tracks to travel around the entire thing. I just love that Goofy was included with this set as he has always been a favorite, Overall happy with purchase and looking forward to adding Disney pieces to my own happiest place on earthByggeerfaring: Ny LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Disney-tog og station
- in 12 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Truly Beautiful SetLouis777 | 65 eller overJeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I am a 71 year old that has never built a Lego set in my life, but I am a big fan of Disney and trains. When I (and my wife) saw this set, we knew I had to get it even without previous Lego experience. Starting with the locomotive, I made many mistakes and had to rebuild it several times. Afterwards, I worked more deliberately and systematically (with help from my granddaughter on one of the cars). I got the hang of things although still making mistakes. But now I caught mistakes quickly and corrected them quickly. Ironically and despite some complaints, I loved the decals. The window cleaner spray tip worked perfectly and all the decals were problem-free. As the set was coming together, we loved the results. The train looks great and the station is beautiful. We change the view of the station every few days since we love both the front and the inside. And the train runs beautifully. Am I ready to tackle another set? While the Disney Castle is not for us, I would be interested in seeing what might come next. For now, we are so happy and thank you Lego.Byggeerfaring: Ny LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Disney-tog og station
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0AmazingColg | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I love this set, I am a massive lego fan and also a disney fan. I have the castle and the fairground expert builder rides. We make a display every Christmas of all the rides and the sets of the winter village that I have, so I thought this would be a perfect addition to the display and I am not disappointed. I love that you can control from your phone. Only disappointment with the app is that you can't then go into camera mode to video it going round with the sounds, as soon as you minimise the app, it stops. But this is not a major deal breaker as we have other ways of videoing this. I can wait to get all the other rides, castles and winter buildings out to see this as part of the display. Only 2 slight issues. One with the stickers, the long 3 part sticker, has a mismatch in the colouring. I think the sticker numbers were 12. They are both the same way round, but to complete the pattern properly with the middle sticker, one of the '12' stickers should have been printed around the other way. I think another reviewer has already mentioned this and displayed a photo. Also a slight confusion over the wheels in the engine. In the instructions is shows you needing 6 wheels, but in fact you only use 4. I thought I had missed a step but on checking every picture and going back numerous times through the instructions manual I can see they are not needed, so no idea why they were supplied. Thanks lego and I hope you continue to add more to this theme
Svar fra LEGO® SHOP25. oktober 2019Céline, LEGO Customer ServiceIt's so great to hear how much you are enjoying your new LEGO® Disney train! We have added a safety measure to the app which makes sure the Bluetooth connection is removed once you leave the app, saving battery power and avoiding any mishaps whilst you're not looking! If you want to take a video, maybe you can borrow a friends device? Concerning your stickers, please get in touch with our experts at www.LEGO.Build/Service. They will happily look into this for you. Our little red wheels come in packets of 3. This is why 6 were included in your set for the 4 wheels necessary to all be there for you. Keep your eyes peeled for new sets to come!Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Disney-tog og station