Leg, at du er en rigtig racerkører med denne LEGO® Speed Champions version af Audi R8 LMS. Vælg fælge, og gå bilen efter med svensknøglen. Tag så racerhjelmen på, og giv den gas! Hold pokalen højt, og nyd sejren på podiet! Minifigur af Audi-racerkører medfølger.
- Minifigur af Audi-racerkører.
- Racerklar LEGO® version af Audi R8 LMS med plads til en minifigur og aftagelig forrude, to sæt udskiftelige fælge samt autentisk Audi-logo og forlygteklistermærker.
- Vinderpodium med målflag.
- Tilbehør: Audi-racerhjelm, svensknøgle og pokal.
- Kombiner modellen med 75872 Audi R18 e-tron quattro, og kør Le Mans!
- Audi R8 LMS er 4 cm høj, 14 cm lang og 5 cm bred.
- Vinderpodiet er 4 cm bredt, 4 cm dybt og 2 cm højt.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 90 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- March 14th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing, just amazing!Nolfros | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I was very skeptical at first, when I saw this. I thought oh I like cars, but I'm not a fan of Audi. I got it mainly because I knew Lego recolored these new mudguards in black and white. I mostly wanted it for the black ones. They are also known as Vehicle, Mudguard 4 x 2 1/2 x 2 1/3 with Arch Round. I love what Lego has done with these mudguards. The fact that they made them in black finally excites me. I design most of my vehicles in all black. But what really got me excited, was the building techniques Lego used to design this car. I am very picky about how a car gets put together in Lego form. Not just the look, but how its put together. I have been building Lego's since I was a small child, and with these newer parts they have made recently they amaze me so much. The fact that you can use them in millions of ways is just astonishing. But lets get back on topic here. This design is amazing, its one of their best. The only problem I have is the stickers, in my opinion they aren't needed. This Speed Champions line has way to many stickers, and I know I am not the only one that feels this way. I understand as any Lego fan would know, its not cheap or easy to make special parts. The stickers make the cars look better, but I just wish they could find a way to design new parts that won't take any. Besides all that, Lego has done an awesome job. The Speed Champions line is one of my favorites to date. I thank Lego for sticking around for more then 70 years, and I am sure we all do. Keep up the good work Lego.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Audi R8 LMS ultra
- March 3rd, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent set, fantastic addition to the line!My03Tundra | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I was hesitant on this set as I'm not as big of a fan of on-road (Le Mans, F1, CART) racing like I was when I was younger. I didn't even know much about the car itself, the 2015 Audi R8 LMS Ultra, until I got this set. Like with just about every other set I've bought, I assembled this one while I was at work this past weekend. I work in a call center, and I have some leeway and lenience to do things like this and I've even gotten others doing Legos at work, too! This set, like every Speed Champions set to date, isn't a 100% copy of the real car, but in Lego 6-wide (plus) scale an excellent to passing (depending on the model) representation of a real car. Since the line is aimed at young boys and girls, they are also easy to build even if some help from steadier hands may be needed for the decal part. Since this set is a race car set, there are plenty of decals to place, square, align (and realign - I'm OCD) to add to and flesh out the details. My favorite decals are the ones on the front that flesh it out. They add a lot of detail, and with this car, were an excellent design choice. There are others that are easier to apply, with the most troublesome ones being the small ones my large hands have a hard time with. Overall, this set goes together well and has a nice winners circle set the poor lone driver can celebrate his win at. Yay, he won, and can party all by himself! Poor guy. As expected, this set includes an extra set of wheel covers, a wrench to aid in removing them, and a few extra pieces such as some assorted 1 x 1 pieces. This set is a definite must buy for any race car (or Audi) fan, and a possible buy for a car fan, and a complete pass if you like this street cars in th Speed Champions line.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Audi R8 LMS ultra
- March 16th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Audi R8weevles | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!The Speed Champions line has the rather difficult task of representing real world racing vehicles in Lego minifig scale with a design that can be played with by young children at an affordable price. For the most part, the designers at Lego have a done a great job in meeting all these criteria. With the R8 LMS, I don't see how Lego could have done a better job capturing the look of the vehicle with part and scale limitations provided. There are, of course, a lot of stickers to apply which some folks won't be thrilled about however they are a necessary evil. Lego did include a couple of printed 1x1 smooth top bits which is a nice touch to add some detail without the extra hassle for builders. The build up itself is fine, with a satisfying use of techniques, and the final result looks pretty close to the real car, although it's just not possible to make it look any curvier, lower or wider. Overall, a fine addition to your GT car collection!Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Audi R8 LMS ultra
- March 17th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What a Great Value!Matt21 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This set is simple, yet detailed and such a great value! I was so impressed, I bought three more of them. You get a greatly detailed vehicle (which matches up closely to the real thing), plus a customized minifig, extra rims, and the trophy pedestal. It is sticker heavy, but that only makes it look more authentic in this case. Great use of some unique pieces in a new way. I'm looking forward to building the other sets. Inexpensive enough to give away to fellow Lego fans and/or car enthusiasts. I'm surprised I bought this and more surprised how happy I am with it. I originally bought this for an Audi fan, but ended up keeping it for myself.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Audi R8 LMS ultra