Product Design/ Development
Are you looking for an opportunity to design new playful digital/physical experiences to take to market? Do you like to see your designs in the hands of kids to ignite their creativity?This is your chance to join an energetic UX design team that works across the LEGO franchises to bring innovation in play through digital/physical interaction. Your interaction designs and play journeys will reach millions of kids globally, inspiring the innovators of our future.
Core Responsibilities• Design play journeys for live & new digital/physical play
• Leverage data & insights to improve connected experiences
• Collaborate with other UX designers to establish best practices & guidelines for engaging connected experiences
• Work closely with development teams to ensure the objectives of your design direction are met and the best experience within the established frames is achieved
• Create wireframes and user flows for kid testing prior to implementing for development and launch
• Coordinate with other digital ecosystem teams such as LEGO Life to ensure the success of all digital LEGO products
Play your part in our team succeedingIn today’s world of digital & technology, kids are playing differently and therefore LEGO has released a series of products to engage kids in digital/physical play. These products include LEGO Boost, LEGO Batmobile, Duplo Train, and others in the future pipeline. One of the key successes to these products is ensuring these experiences are regularly updated with improvements based on live data & insights as well as new content and features. Because these types of products are new for LEGO and also in the kids toy market, an innovative mindset is required to push the boundaries on how much new play we can bring to kids globally. Working within a cross-organizational UX design team, you will collaborate with developers, model designers, and marketers to create and drive both experience updates as well as new experiences for digital/physical products, bringing lonvegity in LEGO play.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree in a computer/digital related design field or equivalent working experience
• 1-3 years experience in designing games, apps or other digital experiences
• Experience with dev ops
• Experience with app analytics program(s) & process
• Experience using JIRA or other agile product management tool
• Knowledge of prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invision, etc.
• Expert skills in graphic design tools like Adobe Creative Suite or others
• Previous experience working in a kids’ consumer products company
• Knowledge of Visual Programming languages such as Scratch, Blockly, or LabView
• iOS, Android, or Unity development experience
• Experience with AR, VR, or MR platforms
• Fluent English in writing and verbal additional language a plus
BRINGING IT TO LIFEIt’s exciting to be at the forefront of inspiring kids as the innovators of our future through new play experiences
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.