UI/UX Design Specialist
Are you an experienced UI/UX Designer ready to take on your next challenge?Would you like to define and manage the visual identity of our online platform? We are entering an exciting phase of development, taking our websites to the next level.You'll be joining a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team, partnering with designers, developers, product managers and business leaders to develop unique, real-word design solutions through an Agile process.
Core Responsibilities• Create the user experience and design of the commercial part of LEGO.com in collaboration with a team of designers
• Conceptualize ideas for the future LEGO.com
• Develop and document the design system and guidelines for the experience
• Validate concepts and designs through research and testing
• Present findings and designs for stakeholders in multiple areas
• Participate and take on strategic projects in Design Ops team
• Ensure works is aligned with other digital products and eco-system strategy
Play your part in our team succeedingThis position will be seated in the LEGO Agency, a large internal advertising and marketing agency within the LEGO Group. Specifically, it will be with the UX and Design group, who is responsible for guidance and design for global LEGO projects, apps and websites in our digital delivery area.
Do you have what it takes?• Design school background, or equivalent
• E-commerce/Content/Marketing/Computer science/Business/Psychology, etc. backgrounds is a plus
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• 5+ years experience with web/digital design in agile development teams
• 5+ years experience with e-commerce platforms
• Expert user of Adobe design suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
• Expert use of prototyping tools such as inVision
• Expert use of Sketch and experience with Power Point
• Experience in validating concepts through desk research, user testing etc.
• Presentation skills and proven track record of working directly with clients
• MUST be available to be work located in Billund, Denmark
• English on advanced level
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Join a team of talented designers working in a fun, agile development environment and take on this unique opportunity to shape the future ambition of LEGO.com