Are you curious to see the inside of one of the biggest toy brands in the world and at the same time work in the big data and machine learning area?
This role will be a key player in helping us go to the next level and make us even better at communicating, planning and stakeholder management. The role will work closely together with both the developer teams, PO’s and the leaders in the area to ensure we are all following the processes.
Together with the product owners, you will assist with
• Maintaining the backlogs for the different teams and coordinating backlogs with other areas
• Creating the communication packages, we send out to stakeholders
• Updating and optimising our quarterly based planning board
• Creating userstories in our Jira system and helping the team with refinements and dependency tracking
Play your part in our team succeeding
The department is a function within Engagement Technology & Analytics and is focused on designing, building and maintaining big data products. The department is creating solutions for all areas of the LEGO Group and is a cross functional team, which have full-stack responsibility of the solutions we create. The department have a close relationship with the analytical teams to drive the data driven decision agenda in the LEGO Group. Thus, a broad mindset on cross-organisational alignment is necessary.
Curiosity, collaboration and interest in agile project management
Besides being ambitious and eager to learn, you are helpful and known as a team player, who can collaborate with colleagues from around the world.
• You are studying in for a degree in a relevant field like computer science, computer engineering, agile project management or similar
• You are top of your class and eager to apply your skills in real life
• You have strong communication skills, are systematic and thorough - you are energized by helping other
• You are fluent in English (written and oral)
• You are a super user of powerpoint and other presentation tools
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role - and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality - use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call head of Data Products and Analytics, Christian Laasby Ladefoged on +45 40 81 68 26