Sr. Commercial Strategy Planning Manager-LEGO Certified Store
Are you an expert and interested in developing brand retail channel with critical thinking and hands-on building?Here's an excellent job opportunity to play a key role to build LCS retail operation system to engage more people with LEGO and deliver pinnacle brand experience.
Core Responsibilities• Responsible for LCS business planning, P&L plan and review.
• Responsible for LCS mid-long term strategic focus and priorities, joint-planning and review.
• Business and investment efficiency and effectiveness management which is the key driver for sustainable growth.
• Support function head to conduct the JBP and identify the new initiatives to deliver the continuous growth.
• Drives alignment and collaboration across function teams.
Play your part in our team succeedingLCS is a fast growing channel and important platform to have pinnacle brand retail experience to engage more children and adults in China. LCS play a meaningful role in brand building to support our expansion and penetration. To support LCS fast and sustainable growth, we need a Senior Business Planning manager, who is responsible overall LCS business and investment planning and management, business strategic development for middle/long-term, who will work closely with BI, BD, Finance, Customer Development, Marketing & Operation and related global teams. This requires strong capabilities of analytics and insights generation, critical thinking, being reciprocal as well as with sufficient retail and operation knowledge or experiences.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree, in a business related field preferred5+ years of relevant working experiences in business planning.
• Top 10 consulting firm background is plus.
• Critical thinking with proven business experience and understanding.
• Shopper/consumer insight and portfolio management.
• Strong business insights based on business data analysis.
• Experience in retail industry is preferred.
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration and quality – We look forward to reading your application - please remember to attach a motivated cover letter and a current CV in English, when you apply. You can use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Or you can send your CV to Sharon.email@example.com
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are essential to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more reciprocal, family-feel to it.”