Do you want to drive our digital platform strategy and establish the roadmaps for our platform architecture?If so, take this opportunity to help us create digital experiences that make physical LEGO play even more awesome. Focusing on our digitalisation agenda, you will be defining the digital play and build experiences through cutting edge technologies to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.
Core ResponsibilitiesAs our new Solution Architect, you will create and manage the department’s digitally enabled architecture to enable solutions developed in the department.
Through established knowledge of our existing platforms, you will drive our platform strategy and create roadmaps for our platform architecture, in close collaboration with the business. Your need your broad skillset to:
• Translate business requirements into potential solutions, technology selections, and architectural structures
• Design solutions within time, organizational, cost, security, and legal constraints
• Keep an eye on evolving consumer technologies to assess potential future platform impact
• Innovate and facilitate platform solutions and architectural principles
• Participate in normal development activities including coding, code reviews, scrum rituals etc.
• Participate and give input to concept development when needed
• Drive platform thinking and participate in governance authorities and help define future roadmaps
Play your part in our team succeedingAs part of supporting lifecycle management of our solutions, you will make sure they are manageable and can be efficiently operated. You will introduce innovative technology to keep our platform relevant for the business and the consumers.
You will bridge our systems landscape to other IT departments at LEGO securing a coherent process and data architecture across the LEGO Enterprise and LEGO Engagement platforms.
Do you have what it takes?• A Bachelor or Master’s degree within Computer Science or related discipline
• You can translate existing and new technologies into business opportunities (across languages and engagement platforms in cloud)
• You are good at communicating with different audiences spanning from developers to business areas
• You can facilitate strong collaboration between teams, departments, and business units
• You challenge the perspective to view things in a broad LEGO context and look beyond the immediate task
• Effective communication and collaboration skills. Fluency in English
• A strong technical ability to stay on top of a dynamic and complex field
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“We push for engagement in all we do. Engagement in our software products, in the way of communicating great solutions and in the fine lines of how to innovate on proven technology. We challenge what are relevant play experiences to kids who are digital natives. Technology will be fueling the digital consumer engagement of tomorrow."