Do you want to contribute digitalizing and shaping the future operations processes in LEGO?As a Software Developer you will explore and demonstrate new technologies and bring them to life in concrete work context.
Core Responsibilities• Ideate, draft and implement demonstrators together with end users, Sr. Solution Architects and Ux Consultant to secure technical feasibility and business value
• Explore new technologies and apply them where appropriate while documenting and sharing any learnings.
• Identify and utilize opportunities that have the potential to deliver real business value by leveraging new technologies and ways of working
•Work across the supply chain and together with product teams to secure they scalability of ideas into global products
• Challenge, inspire, educate and coach the organization on new technologies
Play your part in our team succeedingBT MST Technology Incubation explores and demonstrates new technologies focusing on operations processes. In close collaboration with business stakeholders we drive innovation by using new technologies and architectures to solve business challenges and harvest opportunities.
Do you have what it takes?We are looking for a candidate who has a Bachelor or Master in computer science or any related discipline.
We also expect you to have at least 3- 5+ years experience in software development and profound hands-on experience in AWS or comparable PaaS. Furthermore, the ideal candidate has:
• Solid knowledge in backend and frontend development using nodeJS or python
• Experience in data management, data engineering and corresponding tools
• Experience in data science to facilitate our collaboration with data scientists in the organization
• Knowledge in latest technologies, open source tools and ecosystem and architectural trends
• Experience in user research and/or user interface design
As a person you are outgoing and extrovert and you have excellent communication skills. We also expect that you:
• Are curious and a natural learner
• Have great collaboration skills
• Have the ability to work in a volatile and changing environment
• Have advanced English skills – oral and written
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
In this position you will contribute in digitalizing and shaping the future operations processes of the LEGO group. By working with new technologies and bringing them to life in our concrete work context, you will be exposed to the entire LEGO supply chain process from planning over production to delivery.