Senior UI/UX Designer for LEGO Ventures
Product Design/ Development
Senior UI/UX Designer for LEGO VenturesDo you have the ability to turn concepts into working prototypes, helping to make new ideas come to life? Are you looking for a job where you are a key team member exploring and developing new playful experiences to take to market?
Enable newplay experiencesThis is your chance to join the creative and visionary setup of LEGO Ventures.You will have a vital role, working together with a small interdisciplinary team and Entrepreneurs-In-Residence to develop new playful concepts, products and services that hold the potential to become new businesses. You will be anchored in the Venture Studio core team to develop the full continuum from early mock-ups to MVP’s. Responsibilities include;
- Ensure that user centred design methods are leveraged to secure ideas that are based on consumer needs/pain-points
- Lead and Participate in early ideation and conceptualisation based on consumer need and pain points
- Create early prototypes and mock-ups (i.e. wireframes, click dummies, etc.) to get rapid customer feedback and to facilitate communication among the team
- Design user facing parts of the experiences including visual and interaction design
- Work as an advisor on design in our wider LEGO Venture organization
You should expect to travel 2-5 weeks a year.
Direct impact on the builders of tomorrowYou will join LEGO Ventures to focus on exploring and developing never before seen experiences while still paying respect to the depth and heritage of the LEGO Brand and Idea. Your work will make a direct impact on our vision to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.
Creative thinking and a passion for digital technologyWe work in a small agile team where success is the ability quickly test and validate ideas, build prototypes and incubate potential new businesses. To further succeed in this role, we expect that you have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in designing user experiences and building products or experience in a startup, tech company and/or agile environment
- Strong design background and proven experience in user centric rapid prototyping
- Significant track record shaping real-world UX/UI and delivering tangible products to market
- A masters degree in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Product Design, Web Design, Service Design or equivalent experience is valued
- Knowledge of prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invision, etc.
- Expert skills in graphic design tools like Adobe Creative Suite or others
Join usIf you would like to know more about the position, please contact Michael Stahl, Head of Venture Incubation Studio at Michael.Stahl@LEGO.com.
We take candidates into the process on a running basis, so forward your cover letter and a current CV in English as soon as possible. You apply via this link: http://recruitmentsystem.onerecruit.com/6158594D6B1
LEGO Ventures is a part of the KIRKBI Group thus the recruitment process is handled by KIRKBI HR.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About LEGO Ventures
LEGO Ventures builds, incubates and invest in startups with a view toward supporting their growth and ultimately contributing to the broader LEGO ecosystem via partnerships, acquisition and new business divisions.
Our Venture Incubation Studio is a new initiative and we are assembling a dedicated team to invent, build, launch and scale new ventures that explore ideas beyond the LEGO brick and expand our reach, furthering our goal to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.