Senior Trade Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about executing BTL marketing campaigns across omnichannels? Can you lead
your trade team to ensure that we are delivering on the business needs?As the Senior Trade Marketing Manager you and your team take global and regional BTL strategies and toolboxes and translate them into local activations across our customers, both online and offline.
Core Responsibilities• Translate Nordic customer and shopper insights into tangible execution plans allowing us to maximize in-store and online impact across customers with an end2end execution focus
• Identify and define key tactical BTL opportunities to drive shopper conversion; including owning and driving processes to ensure customer buy-in to our drive periods campaigns
• Drive the trade marketing agenda including BTL campaign planning and execution for our biggest Nordic customer
• Impact the regional trade marketing agenda to best fit the Nordic needs and opportunities thereby ensuring that the regional and global toolboxes are matching Nordic shopper needs
• Overall owner of the BTL budget including driving the trade-off discussions between channels and campaigns
• Head up the trade marketing team which currently comprises 4 full-time colleagues
• As an integrated member of both the Marketing and Sales Leadership Teams act as a bridge between the commercial agenda and the brand owners.
Play your part in our team succeedingAt our Nordic office in Billund, you will join 20 colleagues in our vibrant Nordic Marketing department. To us, collaboration is key, and you will be welcomed into a small family, where we look out for one another and help each other succeed. To market our toys, we need creativity, inspiration and a little out-of-the-LEGO-box thinking.
The Senior Trade Marketing Manager operates in a dynamic environment creating the link between sales and marketing which requires strong stakeholder management skills to ensure that the right trade off decisions are made in terms of budget, channels, in-store impact as well as balancing the consumer and shopper agenda. In addition the retail landscape in the Nordic is changing from traditional bricks and mortar retailers to e-commerce adding additional complexity into the role.
Do you have what it takes?• Hold a master’s degree in marketing, business finance or similar
• Speak and write English fluently and at least one Nordic language
• Have at least 5+ years marketing and/or sales experience and ideally 2+ years leadership experience
• Strong E2E understanding of sales and marketing with a demonstrated and successful track record of driving trade marketing from strategy to executing effective marketing campaigns, including experience with translation insights/data into concrete actions
• Experience with working across bricks-and-mortar as well as online channels.
• Solid knowledge of all aspects of marketing, including methods to measure effectiveness of trade marketing activities
• Strong stakeholder manager with ability to build relations and impact key stakeholders to ensure that all are working towards the same goal
• Self-motivated,highly driven with a can-do mentality second to none, passionate about end2end execution and strong ability to define
what success looks like and deliver on it
• Able to travel approximately 20 days
• Never averse to rolling up your sleeves and pitching in if needed
• Experienced user of excel and power point
Join the global LEGO familyCome and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Our mission is “inspiring the builders of tomorrow” and as a Senior Trade Marketing Manager you understand how you and your team can impact the commercial success of LEGO in the Nordic region making shoppers and consumers fall in love with LEGO.