Senior Solution Architect to design future LEGO products for the digital classroom!
Are you naturally curious about new technologies and do you love architecting and designing solutions for future LEGO products while bringing impactful learning experiences to life in the digital classroom?Bring your technical, communicative, and strategic skills to the table and take on a meaningful job where you can be part of providing digital learning opportunities to children across the globe.
Core ResponsibilitiesIn the role as Senior Solution Architect, you will:
• participate in, and provide technology advice to, early stage concept development.
• translate business requirements into technology options and come up with solutions to technology selections and architectural structures.
• design solutions with time and organizational cost, security, and legal constraints in mind.
• design solutions aligned with brand values and with brand protection in mind.
• innovate and facilitate platform solutions and architectural principles.
• keep an eye on evolving consumer technologies to assess impact.
• drive our platform, govern our architectural principles, and help define future roadmaps.
As an Architect, you will drive our technology platform strategy in close collaboration with the business, to ensure it is enabling the business strategy, and is relevant to consumers. You will help strike a healthy balance between platform benefits and solution needs.
As part of supporting lifecycle management of our solutions, you will make sure they are manageable and can be efficiently operated and evolved.
You will bridge our technology landscape to other technology departments at LEGO, securing a coherent process and data architecture across the LEGO Enterprise and LEGO Engagement platforms. Furthermore, you will engage closely with external technology partners.
Play your part in our team succeedingOur department is responsible for designing, implementing and operating digital solutions and platforms to enable the business in bringing world class physical/digital learning solutions to a global education market.
In this role, you will work across various teams so you will have many different colleagues to share knowledge with and have fun with socially. You will refer directly to our Senior Director for Education & Consumer Technology.
Do you have what it takes?We are open to various background, as long as you:
• have solid experience with Software development; it is an advantage if you also have an understand of hardware and firmware or would like to build this to your list of competencies.
• can translate existing and new technologies to business opportunities.
• can see beyond the most immediate solution ideas and provide alternative options with clear overview of holistic tradeoffs.
• are good at communicating with different audiences spanning from developers to high level non-tech stakeholders.
• love being part of the first phases of development phase, where you formulate requirement and come up with solutions.
Moreover, you should also be able to:
• facilitate strong collaboration between teams, departments, and business units.
• challenge the perspective to view things in a broader LEGO context and look beyond the immediate tasks.
• align expectations with the people you work with.
• demonstrate a can-do-attitude by owning and driving your area.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“We work to enable every learner to become a confident learner by means of tactile technology enabled learning solutions. Every day we push to innovate what that means, and how that is done, based on proven technologies.”