Senior Software Project Manager for Kids Engagement
Senior Software Project Manager for Kids EngagementWould you like to be part of building the largest creative community of kids in the world and further develop a child-safe digital environment around our LEGO Account system?
Core Responsibilities• A major part of the job will be orchestering and coordinating existing and new experiences like LEGO Life, LEGO TV and similar and drive synergies between the Kids Engagement Team setting business requirements and IT partners in Digital Agile Development Team and Education & Technology Teams
• With your exceptional collaborative and communicative skills, you are able to build relationships across a complex organization
• Through your own passion, commitment and engagement, you are able to develop professionally
• You are part of selected high complex projects including integration within an agile environment with multiple partners involved
• You will be the one ensuring dependencies and deliveries are constantly in sync with the “Digital Backend Team, ensuring the teams motivation and satisfaction
Play your part in our team succeedingKids Engagement is the business setting direction for the future of our own developed apps such as LEGO Life, LEGO TV & latest the LEGO Movie Maker App. This is our suite of Kids Experiences that has evolved on top of LEGO.com, in order to drive more engagement and, at the end of day, more LEGO sales.
We have built and are investing in growing the user base for digital experiences across the entire ecosystem with more focus on integration of different user experiences.
Together with our internal partners we have developed and rolled out Apps in 70+ countries and are developing and growing our digital footprint.
Do you have what it takes?There are more ways to the ideal candidate and you might bring:
• Either a Master in IT or a Master in software engineering or
• An MBA with software delopment experience
• Certification in Project Management is required
• 7-10+ years experience as a senior/ project manager or program manager working on very complex projects with many stakeholders
• 3+ years of experience working as a Product Owner or Agile Coach
• Able to lead selected high complex projects including integration within an agile environment
• High degree of experience in scoping, planning and delivering complex software projects
• We are expecting yearly 10-20 days of travelling across LEGO entities
• As a trusted advisor for our development teams you are setting the right long-term priorities, balancing business requirements with the best development solutions
• You are taking initiative and have a very organized and proactive working style
• As you will be working with a wide range of stakeholders across different teams, the ideal candidate is capable of adjusting and adapting to varies situations and has a very natural authentic collaboration and communication style
• It would be nice if you have experience working within a Scaled Agile Framework
As our team is very international you have to be able to speak and write English effortlessly.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“With a genuine understanding for complexity management and a focus on delivering value, you will be working in our agile environment where different delivery teams are part of the final solutions”, according to Kids Engagement Operations Director Torben Nielsen.
Your main delivery partners outside the Kids Engagement Team are Delivery Mangers and Product Owners from Big Data Engineering, the Digital Agile Development Team, Education & Technology Team as well as International external gaming partners.