Senior Manager, Talent Acquisiton Excellence
United Kingdom, London
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition Excellence, passionate about future-proofing and innovating our engine room to ensure we continue to attract extraordinary talent for many years to come!As the talent landscape continues to evolve, it is important that our internal recruitment teams are equipped with the right data, tools, and processes to navigate in an ever-changing external landscape.
An exciting journey ahead:This is an awesome opportunity to bring your strategic mindset, expertise, and cutting edge approaches to the table ability build a “uniquely LEGO” recruitment and onboarding experiences across the globe.
This role offers an opportunity to lead a broad portfolio of strategically important projects that will positively impact our regional recruitment teams, hiring managers, and candidates around the world. The possibilities of innovating for the future are endless, however, at the start of your journey you will be part of the following initiatives:
• Further strengthen our data, reporting and insights efforts, and ensure that we continue the journey to cultivating predictive insights that enable the business and internal talent teams to make well-informed proactive choices.
• Play a meaningful role in defining, implementing, and embedding a new ATS system in 2020 and beyond. Bring your love for training and mentoring to support the global teams in navigating a new platform whilst undergoing transformational change across the LEGO group.
• Craft an innovative technology roadmap to underpin cutting edge sourcing, attraction and selection tools through the use of AI, predicative and assessment techniques to identify the right awesome Talent early on and ensure that we carefully assess both business and candidate needs to fuel the right conversations and drive an "audience first" experience in a digital and agile competitive marketplace.
• Reshape our end to end recruitment process to ensure best in class fit into our new ATS and recognized as industry leading in creating an on brand experience.
• Work side by side with the regional teams to understand their recruitment operational challenges and help build appropriate countermeasures and solutions.
• Optimize and simplify how recruitment teams partner with and engage with external staffing vendors in the future.
• Play a hand in supporting the redefinition of our global employer brand and value proposition amongst many other exciting transformational projects within the Talent landscape.
What will you have in your toolbox:• 10 plus years of experience recruiting across geo borders and business disciplines. Some experience working in large, global, and highly matrixed organizations would be beneficial.
• Strong data and analytical skills, and experience developing the reporting, cultivating insights, and sharing with senior levels in the organization.
• Previous time working in a recruiting center of excellence and/or supporting a transformation agenda will be a huge benefit.
• A strong change-management toolbox, adept recognizing when to support and when to challenge.
• A naturally curious personality that is always keeping a pulse on the external market with a passion to expert with new ways of working.
• Exceptionally strong influencing and relationship in the committed and pursuit of excellence.
• Ability to work both at a strategic level and also at a very tactical level, and flex between the two with ease.
• High energy and engaging, your purpose will be clear and your drive to do what’s right – not easy, will be there for all to see.
Join the global LEGO® familyWe are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
Please apply directly to the posting and do not email your resume through any other channels.