Senior Manager - Lead Product Owner
Are you interested in delivering EC platform in LEGOThe LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are looking for the excellent talent who can bring professional experience to grow up with LEGO.
Core Responsibilities• Work closely with the project team, technology organisaton and key eCommerce and Marketing stakeholders in the China team to create, implement and grow an eCommerce B2C capability in the Chinese market
• Work closely with technology and marketplace partners to ensure the build of a successful B2C eCommerce platform, and own the future roadmap for growth
• Create and manage a shopper technology backlog for China, working in close partnership with the Global Shopper Technology product team to ensure alignment and sharing where relevant
• Continuous engagement with stakeholders and SMEs across functional areas to ideate, capture and refine the eCommerce platform product backlog
• Act as the technology representative in China, and ensure we adhere to global standards and guidelines
• Analyze and interpret requirements, producing user stories and acceptance criteria with the product team
• Provide vision and direction to the product team and be the voice of the shopper to represent their needs within the team
• Clearly communicate objectives and goals and measure success
• Set up and lead the relevant agile ceremonies to ensure the successful delivery of shopper technology for the China market
• Employ a test and learn approach, leveraging MVP concepts to shape product development
• Keep abreast of competitor and industry trends to ensure the product stays relevant
Play your part in our team succeedingThe LEGO Group Shopper Engagement Technology team are responsible for building and maintaining technology for our shoppers – on platforms like LEGO.com, within retail stores and across other digital touchpoints. We are a cross functional team with end to end responsibility for our technology solutions and work hand in hand with internal teams and market teams that drive the ‘direct to consumer’ strategy and its execution for the LEGO Group. Currently the team is based in London supporting the company globally but due to the growth of the LEGO Group in China and the specifcis of the eCommerce market in this region, we are setting up a team based in Shanghai to help establish and then grow and support the eCommerce platform and shopper technology capabilities for the market.
Initially you will work as part of a project team responsible for delivering a superior LEGO eCommerce B2C experience in China. As the product owner in technology, you will help to define, build and grow a platform to deliver this.
Additionally, you'll be responsible for developing and optimising the digital shopper experience, working closely initially with the project team and key stakeholders to identify the optimal technologies and platforms to deliver the experiences required.
You will need to be someone used to starting things up on your own, as you will initially be one of the first technology resources on the ground in China; and you will be responsible for helping to build and eventually lead a small team..
You'll be a clear thinker with vision, passion, energy, attention to detail, and a drive to learn and improve yourself and others. Collaborative and agile, clear in communication and honest, you will be a team player capable of working across a range of business functions.
You'll be someone who loves to make things happen and gets excited about identifying and delivering innovative and engaging shopper experiences.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor degree in related field
• 5+ years of Shopper Technology related experience
• 5+ years of eCommerce experience
• 5+ years of product owner / manager experience
• Retail / CPG experience
• Background in Information Technology
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Working within the shopper technology area at LEGO is a hugely rewarding experience and a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in a diverse and energetic software engineering team that drives direct commercial results. We are focused on delivering on our vision of a modern, innovative omnichannel shopper-focused experience and we like to have fun along the way!”