Senior Finance Manager, LEGO Education
Are you ready to take the next step in your Finance career?
Do you want to be part of driving the financial agenda in a dynamic organization and team across the entire LEGO Education value chain? Then come join our team.
Core ResponsibilitiesAs Senior Finance Manager you have a chance to work across LEGO Education to partner with the individual business areas in leveraging the insights and recommendations you provide. Moreover, you will:
• Drive business performance management process, including strategic dashboard and monthly performance report
• Drive Profitability analysis and underlying Activity Based Costing Model
• Drive the global pricing process in collaboration with business units and finance business partners
• Perform ad hoc financial scenario modelling and analysis
• Liaison with central Finance community/stakeholders
Play your part in our team succeeding
The role of Financial Planning & Analysis team (FP&A) is to provide data driven insights and decision support to the business. The team consists of 7 colleagues responsible for financial core processes, financial reporting, planning as well as cross functional analytics.
The role provides the opportunity to be a key driver in our financial agenda. In addition the role provides a wide exposure to business processes, system and tools within the LEGO Group and enable a broad end-to-end understanding of our business.
Do you have what it takes?
You hold a Masters’ in Business Administration or other similar relevant background. To succeed in this role, you should:
• Have min +4 years’ of finance experience within a global company
• Ideally experience within FP&A and Pricing
• Strong analytics skills
• Proactive – take initiative and contribute with new ideas
• Organized – work in a structured way and is able to plan ahead with an end-to-end perspective
• Outspoken – Keeps asking until understanding the topic or issue, not afraid of raising issues and asking the challenging questions
• Significant collaboration skills required to ensure integration with business teams and to ensure alignment and best practice sharing with other teams
• Excellent communication skills, hereunder data visualization and communication with senior stakeholders
• Speak and write English at an advanced level.
Join the global LEGO® family
The LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“I thrive on working cross-functionally across a broad group of stakeholders, bringing data driven insights to the table. In FP&A, we have the rare opportunity to be in a role that is both strategic and operational, while driving the financial agenda of LEGO Education”.