Do you have a passion for application development? And do you have solid experience with multiple platforms?Then this is your opportunity to join a diverse and passionate group of designers, developers, business analysts, and producers that take pride in enabling the design and development of the next LEGO products and build/play experiences.
Core Responsibilities• Create software that enables the creation of connected play experiences
• Create and construct the platform to deliver top-tier LEGO experiences for use both internally and with established fans, as well as people new to the brand
• Work in a cross-functional development team, collaborating across a full value-chain in software & product development
• Ensure world-class quality and the strong LEGO values that consumers expect from our brand
Play your part in our team succeedingWe work with an agile mindset to deliver seamlessly integrated digital build & play experiences in collaboration with the LEGO Product Development organization.
We develop software solutions for complete life-cycle utilizing the newest technology with a dedicated focus on reusability and scalability in our digital platforms.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor or Masters degree within Comp. Science, software engineering or similar
• Experience creating applications using one or more of the following tools/languages C, C++, Swift, Java/Android, Git, GitLab CI
• Experience creating applications for multiple platforms, including Windows, OSX, iOS and Android
• A good grasp of complex software solutions
• Experience with Unity3d
• An ability to translate user stories and customer requirements into good software designs
• Interest in working with emerging technologies such as Augmented Reality, Computer Vision, Machine Learning and other AI related disciplines
• Effective communication and collaboration skills, with fluency in English
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“In the LEGO Group we want to reach even more kids in new markets to give them the unique LEGO experience, and most of them will get that experience in a digital realm before they build with physical bricks. These kids may not know any adults who can teach them how to build with LEGO bricks, so it is imperative that our digital building experience is good enough to carry that responsibility,”