Senior Delivery Manager
Are you an experienced project manager and do you enjoy to plan, staff and lead an entire portfolio? Do you thrive in turning plans and programs into concrete deliveries through collaborative and communicative portfolio management?If so, this is your opportunity to join a multi-talented team creating innovative and exciting build experiences for millions of children across the world.
We need you on board for our exciting journey bringing physical-virtual plan and build experiences to life.
Core ResponsibilitiesPlan the DPT Portfolio
• Plan the delivery of the overall portfolio and all underlying activities
• Develop new initiatives that support the strategic direction of the organization and secure that new epics or features are discovered and prepared for implementation
• Establish and drive long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful technology and experience outcome of the program
• Plan the portfolio in close coordination with the PMD organization
• Develop the annual portfolio budget and operating plan
• Develop technology funding proposals to ensure the continuous delivery of services
• Develop a portfolio evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement
Organize the program
• Ensure that portfolio activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization
• Create and maintain comprehensive program documentation, according to LDP processes
• Ensure an educated and engaged portfolio leadership team
• Secure a LEGO culture in the delivery teams that is trust founded and live the LEGO Values
Staff the portfolio
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of the program
• Implement the human resources policies, procedures and practices of the organization
• Establish and implement a performance management process for all portfolio staff
• Ensure that all portfolio staff receive an appropriate orientation to the portfolio organization
Lead the portfolio
• Supervise portfolio staff by providing direction, input and feedback
• Liaise with all business stakeholders to understand their priorities and to ensure effective and efficient portfolio delivery
• Communicate with stakeholders to gain community support for the portfolio and to solicit input for improvement s
• Maintain Progress Reports on the portfolio Steering Group and Stakeholders
Play your part in our team succeedingDigital Product Technology delivers seamlessly integrated digital build & play experiences in collaboration with LEGO’s Product Development organization.
To achieve this, we develop software solutions utilizing the newest technology with a dedicated focus on reusability and scalability in our digital platforms, and support them for the complete business lifecycle.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor or Master’s degree within Technology or a related business education
• Good grasp of complex software solutions
• 3-5 years of experience working with project management preferably in the space between business and IT, creating digital solutions such as apps and other software solutions
• An ability to translate complex requirements into roadmaps and set direction for the teams that will deliver them
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, with fluency in English
• Solid skills in stakeholder management
• Travel 5-10 days a year to be expected
• An innovation mind-set, with an structured approach
• An understanding of software architecture and business processes
• Contract negotiation experience
• Fluency in English
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
We push for engagement in all we do. Engagement in our software products, in the way of communicating great solutions and in the fine lines of how to innovate on proven technology. We challenge what are relevant play experiences to kids who are digital natives.
Technology will be fueling the digital consumer engagement of tomorrow."