Senior Customer Service Advisor - Billund
We want to deliver playful learning experiences to help every child to succeed.In order to do this we need a colleague who can deliver premium customer service to a wide range of stakeholders - is this you?
Core Responsibilities• Order management: Processing orders from customers, register, release and follow up on deliveries. Handle coordination of orders and requests from multiple sources: email, sales reps and phone. Navigate between customer needs and distribution logistics while continuously delivering excellent customer service. Be able to proactively balance issues and initiate mitigating actions.
• Customer management: Execute processes concerning inquiries on orders and deliveries in a professional way to increase Customer NPS. Build relationships with key contacts and understand customers needs to improve and use opportunities to enhance service for customers. Manage claims in proactive manner towards customers and the responsible counterpart. Create and maintain customer master data in SAP.
• Stakeholder management: Engage with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to drive simplicity and efficiency across. Develop the collaboration and leverage this into excellent customer service for customers of LEGO Education.
• Team player: Engage actively with colleagues in the LEI Customer Service team. Share learning and best practices as well as covering across markets when needed.
• Drive and develop processes within Customer Service: Document and implement new processes and maintain existing.
Play your part in our team succeedingLEGO Education delivers playful learning experiences to all school levels. We are based on the fundamental wish that we want every child to succeed. Please visit www.legoeducation.com to see what we are all about.
The purpose of the Sr. Customer Service Advisor is to ensure that the customers of LEGO Education (which is a Business to Business channel) receives excellent Customer Service when dealing with LEGO Education. Executing customer centric operational excellence in LEGO Education with focus on order management, customer management and stakeholder management.
Do you have what it takes?• Administrative Education within service and sales functions and preferable with a minimum of 1-2 years experience in executing B2B customer service
• Service minded, engage upwards and downwards in the value chain, especially towards sales and customers
• Proactive mindset towards issues including follow up and mitigating actions
• Takes pride in customer service and thrives in a busy day to day task environment
• Experienced user of MS Office
• Advanced English skills
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group:
“We are proud of supporting teachers and students experience new ways of learning. In the Customer Service team, you will meet a diverse and busy global environment. We ensure all customers receive professional service and ensure the best handling of the order flow, from ordering to delivering around the world. Every day we communicate with customers globally and stakeholders both internally and externally. We provide an efficient, professional and high quality customer experience, that in the end can help our customers enable every student to succeed”