Product Owner for Global End-User Support
Can you set the direction and communicate a clear vision for our Global End-user Support Team in Denmark, defining how we support our colleagues with all their technology products?We are looking for a skilled stakeholder management profile, who can deliver and ensure strong results through an agile mindset.
Core Responsibilities• Responsible for ensuring that the product(s) deliver maximum value for its customers in alignment with stakeholders, and within scope.
• Defines the product vision and strategy as well as increments to be delivered in consultation with Senior Director for GEUS.
• Significant responsibilities outside the Product Team including spending considerable time in cultivating relationships with customers and stakeholders to ensure and improve the quality and value of the products.
• The product owner handles all dialogue with stakeholders with the possibility of escalating issues to SD for GEUS when needed.
• Informing and engaging the team about the vison, strategy, and product backlog and its items. The Product Owner owns the “What”, while the team owns the “How”.
• Responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Teams Backlog to streamline the execution
• Attending team events (planning and review, daily stand up and retrospective) and being available for refinement.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Global End-User Support (GEUS) is responsible for supporting our colleagues globally with all their technology products as well as supports increased adoption of the technology offerings. As a Product Owner for End-User Support BLL & Nordics and in line with the AGILE transformation of the entire IT department, your role will be to help the support team in Denmark reaching the destination towards becoming a truly value driven, cross-functional and autonomous team, supporting our colleagues across the company with their needs.
The Product Owner’s main responsibility is to maximize the value of the products via understanding and prioritizing the requests and needs raised by the customers and users.
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate has a relevant Master degree within IT or equal and has 5+ years of experience in similar position working with stakeholders on all levels.
As a person we expect that you:
• Deliver results and ensure ongoing deliveries via agile mindset
• Have deep insight in technical details of the products and product lines & the customers’ (business) needs
• Proactively works towards a collaborative culture
• Have excellent communication skills and strong stakeholder management capabilities
• Are able to work in a Global team working across time zones and collaborating with different cultures
• Have good understanding of business and impact of technology on business applying a holistic view to “connect the dots” and makes priorities accordingly
• Have the ability to deliver value through others
• Understand how to motivate a team to become high performing without having people leadership responsibility
• Have advanced English skills – both in written and oral
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
We might not be the ones producing the bricks, but we equip our colleagues with the right knowledge and tools to deliver the best products possible in the hands of children.