Process Design Engineer
Core Responsibilities• Facilitate activities needed to manage the Corporate Quality & EHS process landscape
Facilitate process mapping and development in accordance to LEGO process governance
• Support and challenge stakeholders/process owners during process development and review activities
• Document and maintain processes in the LEGO Process Portal
• Support documentation management according to LEGO requirements (incl. the use and implementation of Document Repository system)
• Perform back-office support to global internal and external audits
• Provide support to LEGO Process Management going forward
Play your part in our team succeedingCorporate Quality assures Product Safety, Compliance and Quality on a global corporate level. The requested position supports the Quality organization to design and document their processes to protect the LEGO brand and to assure the high quality of our products. The position collaborates closely with a process network.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor in Business Process Engineering & Management or Bachelor in Business, Engineering or similar
• Knowledge of process modeling tools (e.g. ARIS, Signavio, SYCAT)
• Experience in designing E2E processes /Experience with business process management and related process management knowledge (APQC, SCOR, process maturity, E2E or other)
• Experience with stakeholder management, preferably from larger multinational organization
• Consulting skills and ability to challenge
• Open and curious
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of ARIS
• Quality Management knowledge
• Knowledge of ISO certified management systems
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Combining Management Systems and Business Process Management offers great possibilities to ensure effective, repeatable, stable and efficient processes, so we can add value to the business.