Marketing Performance Manager
South Korea, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Are you a strong marketer that has the capability to value a business?Bring your expertise to translate data into valuable insights! Be part of the high-performing team to deliver substantial insights to support strategies towards expanding our business in Korea!
Core Responsibilities• Responsible for Execution Year’s constant performance evaluation of drivers & drainers and provide input into Planning Year.
• Driver of Consumer BEAT and AC Nielsen M/S data in Korea and turning data into actionable insights.
• Responsible for marketing budget planning and analysis to refine our performance throughout the year.
• Responsible for research and price planning and analysis, closely working with global/regional teams as well as local teams.
• Responsible for AAR framework, critical metric setting recommendation & review and interpreting data from multiple touchpoints into insights – Media Agency, Bold Insights, NPD, AARs etc.
• Provide insights for Korea Integrated Commercial Plan development with regional Marketing team, Customer Development & BUs’ marketing teams.
• Provide insights to ensure coordinated reporting of Korea Marketing’s business performance review.
• Represent BU Korea in global marketing performance forums.
Play your part in our team succeedingBU Korea Marketing Performance Manager is a strong & independent driver of BU Korea’s marketing performance, critical metrics to turn data into insights. The ideal candidate is also a phenomenal teammate in collaborating with Regional & BUs’ marketing teams to analyze our portfolio & theme performances across sales and communication channels to deliver significant insights to support team’s action strategies towards growing our business in Korea.
The ideal candidate has high attention to details, performance-centric, has strong analytical skills and has strong capability to turn data from multiple touchpoints into coherent marketing insights.
The ideal candidate is brave who is able to influence, spar & challenge when needed to ensure we take a disciplined & “always-improving” approach in performance reviews and understanding success.
Do you have what it takes?• Minimum 5 years experience in marketing performance, research and analytics. Experience in eComm and/or digital marketing analysis is a big plus
• Possess global partner management experience if possible
• Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple workstreams in parallel, plan for projects and priorities.
• Strong openness and proactive attitude to engage, spar and influence on key responsibilities.
• Independent, energetic and willing to thrive in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
• Adaptable to changes and be at the forefront to lead change in both actions and behavior.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Understand what it means to achieve success with others and through others.
• Prior experience in SAP is a requirement
• Native Korean Language capability
• Fluent English (able to create and present plans in English)
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.