Junior QA Engineer with Programming Skills and Innovative Mindset
Information Technology; Education
Do you want to delvelop and maintain LEGO´s continuous delivery environment?Bring your skills and high motivation to learn much about programming and automation while collaborating with the business.
Core Responsibilities• Development and maintenance of our Continuous delivery environment
• Development of automated test specification for apps and/or websites for both emulated and real devices
• Communication with business regarding test results and testability of requirements
• Review of test specification delivered by 3rd party developers
• Perform QA in apps / Websites that are not already in the automated QA environment
Play your part in our team succeedingWith a large portfolio of Apps and Websites running in different platforms and the continuous expansion of this same portfolio, we are in need to create a continuous delivery environment that can support the different projects. This will include development of test scripts, development and maintenance of our Continuous Delivery environment and coordination with projects to make sure we have the right level of quality. We want to have QA as a part of development, continuously measuring and communicate the pulse of different projects running in parallel.
Do you have what it takes?• Computer Science – Bachelor Level
• Knowledge of JVM based languages (preferably JAVA)
• Knowledge of test automation technologies is a plus (e.g. Selenium, Appium)
• Experience with app development is a plus
• Communication Skills (English important)
• Structure and detail orientation
• Analytical skillset
• Innovative and development mindset
• JENKINS and GitLab
And English at level B2-C1
The position is based in Billund so you would be required to be on-site.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”In an Junior QA Engineer position opportunities for personal and professional development is key. In this position you will be given a great deal of responsibility and assignment to progress on both. You will take part of the Quality Assurance competency and will cover both development activities, business related tasks while allowing you to create, innovate and make a difference”.