Junior IT Engineer
Do you have 1 to 2 years' of experience with front end development and full stack understanding - and do you want to boost your learning curve as a software engineer?
Then this is your once in a lifetime opportunity to join our global team that is responsible for innovating and building the supply chain platform and to learn from the best!
As our new Junior IT Engineer you will pair with colleagues to learn our software development process and the life cycle of a feature request.
You will design and develop products together with our agile development teams, while still learning and honing your skills as a software engineer.
We expect you to focus on in-depth knowledge and expertise in a certain language, tool set and area of the stack.
Continuously you will get business insight and learn the business structures and processes in a full value chain company.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Technologies (MST) deliver end-to-end digital IT products and services to the Corporate Operations area. The organization consists of a number of teams, each with a distinct ownership of portfolio products and services.
The MST Demand Planning team supports the end-to-end products consumed by the global Demand Planning and global Demand Management areas in business. This includes innovating and building the future Global Demand Planning and Demand Management platform and processes.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree within Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
• 1-2 years' of experience doing front end development with full stack understanding
• Great understanding and experience of Java Script
• Understanding of REST
• Experience with one or more component libraries would be a plus (e.g. React, Angular or Vue)
• Interest in and aptitude for great UX
• Knowledge or experience with design and development of products through agile methods
• Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts with both technical and functional teams
• Ability to work in a team and willingness to learn new technologies
• Interest in optimizing Supply Chain processes using technology
• You communicate effortlessly in Danish and English both written and verbally
Join the global LEGO family
Come and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
In this Junior IT Engineer position you join a global and culturally diverse team where you will provide value adding and professional support to the MST Demand Planning team.
You will, together with colleagues all over the world, create and innovate the supply chain platform to make sure the LEGO® Brand is brought to life in the most efficient, cost-effective way.