Jr Accountant (Temporary)
At the LEGO Group we collaborate to build an outstanding brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow!
We are looking for a temporary (3 month) Assistant in our Business Service Operation department who can contribute to our General Ledger department.
Support GL team in day-to-day transactional activities.
· Deliver a high performance, customer- and service oriented culture where the outside-in approach is starting point for all processes, understanding and anticipating to partner’ needs.
· Clearing banks and shop @ home accounts.
· Support CAFM Real Estate Module
· Follow up banks requisitions from partners.
· Ensure compliance with internal and external regulations (local GAAPS and IFRS).
· Manage more advanced execution of GL processes in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, including:
· Monthly closing – Review P&L and Balance Sheet for reasonableness
· Booking economic transactions and operations
· Reconciliations (accounts, intercompany, bank, etc.) and translating business transactions into journal entries in accordance with IFRS to ensure all accounts are accurately stated in Legal books
· Provisions and Accruals
Play your part in our team succeeding
Make sure we live our partner promise by ensuring high quality, stewardship and full compliance with current Accounting Policy and global processes. Ensure timely, accurate and reliable transactional data recorded in general ledger and timely reconciliation of all account. Support stakeholders with insightful and value-adding financial analyses, recurring statements and reporting bringing value to the overall business.
Do you have what it takes?
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or in progress
· 1-2 years experience in a finance function
· IT skills
· SAP knowledge preferably, or other ERP
· A proactive mind with a can-do attitude.
· Personal drive and initiative, and excellent collaboration skills
· Advanced English skills
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident to have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.