Intern Machine Learning in Manufacturing
Intern to join Innovation in Operations - Industry 4.0: Machine Learning in ManufacturingDo trends within industry 4.0 and being in the forefront of innovation in factories excite you? Do you have flair for building models? Do you enjoy interdisciplinary projects that combine knowledge of different engineering and manufacturing competences? Then come join us in Innovation in Operations!
Being an intern in the LEGO® Group’s Innovation in Operations!Innovation in Operations is the LEGO Group’s front-end innovation center in supply chain. Our task is to identify, explore and evaluate future processes and technologies and to drive innovation end to end in supply chain from idea to actual implementation. As our Industry 4.0 intern, you will be part of an exciting program driving forward the modelling and simulation agenda. Specifically, you will:
• be exposed to new advances in modelling, simulation and/or machine learning
• have the opportunity to be a part of a meaningful program that shapes the future of the company
• be a part of a highly skilled team in the LEGO® Group’s innovation department and experience close mentoring and supervision
• start in August/September 2019 and have a full-time working environment experience for the duration of the internship (4-6 months)
• gain valuable experience of working in a global company as well as with new technologies and processes
Trusted to PerformThe LEGO® Group is an international, family-owned business and collaboration shapes everything we do. We believe in quality and to us quality means continuously improving in order to be the best toy for children and their development. By bridging design and manufacturing, we create the foundation for an effective global production of LEGO products.
Computer-Engineering StudentAs a person, you have to be open-minded and enjoy thinking and working creatively. Being self-motivated and independent, you like taking initiative and carrying tasks to their natural end. Working in Innovation in Operations, you also need to be a team player and excel at it. Furthermore, you are:
• A student within engineering, computer-science or data science that can combine different disciplines such as process understanding, data analytics and modeling
• You have experience with Python, R and/or data science tools on AWS
• An EU citizen
• Enrolled at a University and the internship is part of your education
• A top student in your class
• Passionate about working with data utilization within manufacturing and have experience with machine learning
• Proficient in English
You will join a collaborative environment, where we will do our outmost to help you develop your talent. Here, you will get to solve tasks from day one and quickly grow valuable practical experience in a supportive learning environment.
Join the global LEGO® FamilyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. An internship is about gaining experience and not delivering from day one. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach your application, a list of your grades and a current CV. Please specify when you would be interested in the internship.
If you would like to know more about the internship, please contact Georg Ørnskov Rønsch, Technology Innovation Manager, Industry 4.0 on: georg.ornskov.ronsch@LEGO.com
This position was posted 7-03-2019 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.