Global Mobility Partner
Help LEGO bring play to more children by moving talent across borders.Bring your strong Mobility competence to take care of the families and individuals that are hired into the LEGO Group.
Core Responsibilities• Drive mobility activities from A to Z with full ownership of ensuring a great mobility experience for each talent and family being moved
• Liaison with social security authorities and tax advisors to ensure legal compliance
• Contact before, during and after with the assignee – ensure the well-being of the whole accompanying family and liase with the Talent department where relevant
• Key point of contact for any relevant stakeholders such as leaders, Recruiters, Business Partners and Finance, Shared Service Center, external vendors and authorities (tax, work-permit etc.) for global mobility activities/issues.
Play your part in our team succeedingGlobal Mobility play a vital role in our ability to attract and retain talent globally. In a job market where certain skills are in short supply, the mobility team support leaders with finding the talent that will help the LEGO Group reach more children and execute our Commercial Strategy and live up to our People Promise.
Do you have what it takes?• 5 years working with Mobility globally.
• Experience from international or global company,
can be from consulting as well.
• Service mindset with strong focus on ensuring the assignee and where relevant, family/children are taken care of.
• Ability to challenge status quo.
• Think ahead and outside mobility eg. understand how our stakeholders experience the mobility process/journey.
• English Advanced (written and verbal).
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.