Ecommerce Key Account Manager
South Korea, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Key Account Management
Are you interested in taking a critical role to lead the growth of LEGO Korea's business?Bring your passion along with digital expertise to our Ecommerce team in LEGO Korea where we will together reach more and more shoppers in the digital world to lead the growth of our business.
Core Responsibilities• Lead account business plan including short to long-term strategy setting for own-account
• Own account KPI management including selling-in, consumer sales target setting, demand planning, account P&L mgmt.
• Define and drive shopper value proposition of accounts/channels to prioritize and maximize commercial opportunities
• Champion the use of data and turn into sales and marketing action
• Stay up-to-date on market and shopper trend to explore and unlock new commercial opportunities
• Lead integration between key e-retailers, partner (vendor), and internal stakeholders driving effective and constructive collaboration
• Setup account dashboard on both sales and non-sales levers to track and take corrective actions.
• Jointly-design and execute on-site and off-site campaign/promotions maximizing shoppable occasions to recruit, retain and reactivate shoppers.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Ecommerce team is part of the Sales team in LEGO Korea leading strong growth in the overall Korea business as a strategic priority channel.
In this role, the Ecommerce Key Account Manager will manage one or more key strategic priority accounts within Ecommerce with our official online vendor to open/expand/enhance the business to drive growth.
Also, the person in this role is expected to bring a strong set of expertise and experience in the digital Ecommerce world to help build stronger digital capabilities not only in the Ecommerce team but also to the overall BU Korea organization to innovate for the future.
Do you have what it takes?Must have:
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 5 years experience in Ecommerce in Korea
• Experience in sales function as a account manager or MD buyer-experience in E-retail
• Account KPI management experience including customer scorecard
• Experience in ecommerce on-site and off-site campaign/promotion planning and execution
• Possesses Native Korean and fluent English speaking and writing skills
• Experience managing digital KPI (UV, CTR, ROAS)
• Fluency in data analytics, data-driven mindset
Nice to have:
• Experience working with vendor in E-marketplace retail
• Shopper-oriented, customer-focused
• Cross-functional collaboration experience with marketing functions, especially digital marketing
• Strong communication skills
• Strong openness and proactive attitude to engage, spar and influence on key responsibilities.
• Independent, energetic and willing to thrive in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
• Adaptable to changes and be at the forefront to lead change in both actions and behavior.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Understand what it means to achieve success with others and through others
• Global stakeholder management experience
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.