Designer - LEGO Retail Model Production
Czech Republic, Kladno
Product Design/ Development
Have you ever wondered where the LEGO 3D models come from? What can be different ways the LEGO sets are displayed in the shops? It´s all created in Kladno factory by the team of “Model Builders” that you can become a part of as Designer.
So if you are a LEGO fan who believes it´s possible to build anything from LEGO bricks we would like to encourage you to go for the this opportunity and bring and share your portfolio with us.
Design of marketing models that display LEGO sets
- Develops concepts of the Instore materials, 3D models or other marketing materials.
- Develops communication solutions to customers based on shopper insights and LEGO "DNA" and experience.
- Works in close partnership with the partners, internal / external clients for growing business.
- Contributes functioning of the design team, development/design of 3D or Instore products, materials, concepts and Miniland models.
- Designer is one of the key role in LEGO Retail for making growth business
- Supervision of product design & development with respect to costs and quality.
- Consultations with suppliers and other LEGO Retail teams during the developing.
Retail Model Production is the team that delivers the WOW by creating all unique LEGO models and sculptures to boost the sales of LEGO sets globally. Imagine that this team can create entire LEGOLAND Park and even more! Specifically Design, Development and Engineering team is the bridge between concept idea and realization when it comes to brick based, building happenings and permanent instore solutions.
Experienced in design and development
- Knowledge 3D and graphic programs (Maya, Adobe suite)
- Knowledge of actual design trends
- Own portfolio, proven track record of design and innovative thinking
- Knowledge about LEGO sets / elements
- For Miniland role knowledge LEGO elements, SNOT and other special building techniques skills
- Experience working with various functions (engineering, design, marketing etc.)
- Ability to travel approximately 2 to 4 weeks per year
- Completed secondary or High school education
- Intermediate English, Czech Advanced
- Team player
- Working with different national cultures
- Hungry to learn and be passionate about design
Do you have what it takes? We look forward to reading your application,
please use the APPLY NOW button.