Systems and Business Analyst
Do you thrive on working with business stakeholders to understand their goals, context, and data to formulate technology and process opportunities?If so, this is your opportunity to join a diverse and dedicated team of business analysts, designers, developers, and producers that take pride in creating innovative and exciting software and systems that enable build/play experiences for millions of children across the world.
Core ResponsibilitiesThis role requires a unique blend of intrapreneurial passion, business technology acumen, and persuasiveness. As Business Analyst in Digital Product Technology, you will be the first interface with the business, ensuring that the viability of new solution concepts are thoroughly considered in regards to LEGO’s 3D asset creation process and value chain.
You thrive on working with business stakeholders to understand their goals, context, and data to formulate technology and process opportunities. Creating tangible concepts and solutions by engaging with solution architects and human centered design practitioners is your bread and butter.
• Collaborate with internal departments to understand their operational challenges and opportunities. Understand what the business does and how it does it
• Help stakeholders identify and prioritize their near and long term goals. Determine how to improve existing business processes
• Execute efforts related to gathering and presenting requirements, collecting data, and reviewing analytics to influence business decisions and system designs
• In collaboration with the solution architect, develop concepts for improving upon and building up the 3D asset creation process and value chain
• Build consensus and alignment among different internal departments and influence decisions to implement decided workflow process enhancements
• Closely and iteratively collaborate with a diverse and passionate group of user experience architects, solution architects, and producers on various processes, software system enhancements, services, and features
Play your part in our team succeedingIn our department, Digital Product Technology, we enhance and enrich LEGO play by creating audience relevant digital products and business enabling technology.
We develop software solutions for complete life-cycle utilizing the newest technology with a dedicated focus on reusability and scalability in our digital platforms.
We value close collaboration with our business stakeholders, working with an agile mindset. Our objective is to develop true LEGO experiences by bridging physical and digital build and play experiences.
Do you have what it takes?• A Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Information Technology, Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• At least 6 years of experience in business processes and technology
• Confident and experienced in facilitating workshops, communicating with leaders, and presenting to stakeholders and colleagues
• Ability to translate analytical results, conceptualize business requirements, and synthesize workflow process observations into operational recommendations
• Demonstrated ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
• Skilled or interested in Domain Driven Design
• Interested in working with digital media
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English
• Previous experience working with Agile methodologies
• Takes initiative, recognizes and acts on opportunities
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“This role has the exciting opportunity to work directly with business deciders who lead our 3D asset pipeline, and with the people who design models, develop building instructions, and make games and apps. You will have direct influence in the overall concepts for systems and software that enable the next LEGO build/play experiences.”