Systems and Business Analyst
Do you thrive on working with stakeholders to understand their goals and needs to formulate improvements to systems, software, and processes?If so, this is your opportunity to join a diverse and dedicated team that takes pride in creating innovative and complex 3D software and tools that enable our makers at LEGO.
Core ResponsibilitiesIn Digital Product Technology (DPT), we design and build 3D software, like LEGO Digital Designer, that is used by our teams of model builders. Also, we maintain plugins for Photoshop and Maya used daily by internal departments who create and work with 3D assets.
As Systems and Business Analyst you will be the first interface with those using our 3D software and tools.
• Facilitate workshops with internal departments to understand their operational challenges and needs when working with 3D assets.
• Help stakeholders identify and prioritize their near and long term goals for 3D software and tools.
• Gather requirements, collect data, and review analytics to understand a department’s business needs in depth.
• Collaborate with solution architects to identify enhancements to the existing IT systems behind the 3D asset pipeline, software, and tools.
• Collaborate with UX architects to improve user workflows.
• Build consensus and alignment among the internal departments in order to implement workflow process enhancements.
Play your part in our team succeedingIn our department, Digital Product Technology, we enhance and enrich LEGO play by creating audience relevant digital products and business enabling technology.
We develop software solutions for complete life-cycle utilizing the newest technology with a dedicated focus on reusability and scalability in our digital platforms.
We value close collaboration with our business stakeholders, working with an agile mindset. Our objective is to develop true LEGO
Do you have what it takes?• A Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Information Technology, Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• At least 6 years of experience in business processes and technology
• Confident and experienced in facilitating workshops, communicating with leaders, and presenting to stakeholders and colleagues
• Ability to conceptualize requirements, translate analytical results, and synthesize workflow process observations into operational recommendations
• Demonstrated ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
• Skilled or interested in Domain Driven Design
• Interested in working with 3D digital media.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English
• Previous experience working with Agile methodologies
• Takes initiative, recognizes and acts on opportunities
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“This role has the exciting opportunity to work directly with business deciders who lead our 3D asset pipeline, and with the people who design models and develop building instructions. You will have direct influence in the tools and software that enable the next LEGO build/play experiences.”